top tip

Jon_H

Guest
Don't try and use tri-bars while on rollers, luckily I was in my hallway
which has a couple of bike lengths run out. I managed to come to a stop a
fraction before the front door. I thought I would give it a go as we are
waiting to get some laminate flooring ordered and its bare concrete at the
moment.

cheers
Jon_H

Jon_H wrote:

>Don't try and use tri-bars while on rollers, luckily I was in my hallway
>which has a couple of bike lengths run out. I managed to come to a stop a
>fraction before the front door. I thought I would give it a go as we are
>waiting to get some laminate flooring ordered and its bare concrete at the
>moment.

LOL.

Also don't let your mate turn the light off as he goes out of the
kitchen where you are warming down after a session. Unless you know
exactly where the worktop is to grab it as you ride off the edge of
the rollers.