top tip

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jon_H, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Jon_H

    Jon_H Guest

    Don't try and use tri-bars while on rollers, luckily I was in my hallway
    which has a couple of bike lengths run out. I managed to come to a stop a
    fraction before the front door. I thought I would give it a go as we are
    waiting to get some laminate flooring ordered and its bare concrete at the
    moment.

    cheers
    Jon_H

    Tags:

  2. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    Jon_H wrote:

    >Don't try and use tri-bars while on rollers, luckily I was in my hallway
    >which has a couple of bike lengths run out. I managed to come to a stop a
    >fraction before the front door. I thought I would give it a go as we are
    >waiting to get some laminate flooring ordered and its bare concrete at the
    >moment.

    LOL.

    Also don't let your mate turn the light off as he goes out of the
    kitchen where you are warming down after a session. Unless you know
    exactly where the worktop is to grab it as you ride off the edge of
    the rollers.