Topanga vs. Hardrock comp

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zachar, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachar

Zachar Guest

Hello, I really never post on this board but something has happened I need some feedback on. Last
    year I bought a Diamondback Topanga from a bike store. I took it in for a tune up a couple weeks
    ago, went to pick it up, and it turns out someone had taken it. The bike store said they would set
    me up with a comperable bike replacement, since it was their fault it was taken. Unfortunatly they
    do not order the Topanga anymore but said the Hardrock comp it very similar. I wanted to ask you
    guys if it really is, and some of the differences between them. Thank you.

Tags:

2. They are comparable, but I would tell them to get you a new Topanga. Just because they can't order
    it doesn't mean they can't go somewhere else and buy one.

If that happened to me, I would be extremely pissed!!!

On the other hand, if your bike was worn, it is a blessing.

"Zachar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, I really never post on this board but something has happened I need some feedback on. Last
    > year I bought a Diamondback Topanga from a bike store. I took it in for a tune up a couple weeks
    > ago, went to pick it up, and it turns out someone had taken it. The bike store said they would set
    > me up with a comperable bike replacement, since it was their fault it was taken. Unfortunatly they
    > do not order the Topanga anymore but said the Hardrock comp it very similar. I wanted to ask you
    > guys if it really is, and some
    of
    > the differences between them. Thank you.

3. Mian

Mian Guest

Man, go for the hardrock, it's great!

"Iggy Peuterbaugh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > They are comparable, but I would tell them to get you a new Topanga. Just because they can't order
    > it doesn't mean they can't go somewhere else and buy one.
    >
    > If that happened to me, I would be extremely pissed!!!
    >
    > On the other hand, if your bike was worn, it is a blessing.
    >
    >
    > "Zachar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hello, I really never post on this board but something has happened I need some feedback on.
    > > Last year I bought a Diamondback Topanga from a bike store.
    I
    > > took it in for a tune up a couple weeks ago, went to pick it up, and it turns out someone had
    > > taken it. The bike store said they would set me up with a comperable bike replacement, since it
    > > was their fault it was
    taken.
    > > Unfortunatly they do not order the Topanga anymore but said the Hardrock comp it very similar. I
    > > wanted to ask you guys if it really is, and some
    > of
    > > the differences between them. Thank you.
    > >
    > >

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.