Topanga vs. Hardrock comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zachar

Hello, I really never post on this board but something has happened I need some feedback on. Last
year I bought a Diamondback Topanga from a bike store. I took it in for a tune up a couple weeks
ago, went to pick it up, and it turns out someone had taken it. The bike store said they would set
me up with a comperable bike replacement, since it was their fault it was taken. Unfortunatly they
do not order the Topanga anymore but said the Hardrock comp it very similar. I wanted to ask you
guys if it really is, and some of the differences between them. Thank you.

They are comparable, but I would tell them to get you a new Topanga. Just because they can't order
it doesn't mean they can't go somewhere else and buy one.

If that happened to me, I would be extremely ******!!!

On the other hand, if your bike was worn, it is a blessing.

"Zachar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:OYfAa.724868$OV.670338@rwcrnsc54...
> Hello, I really never post on this board but something has happened I need some feedback on. Last
> year I bought a Diamondback Topanga from a bike store. I took it in for a tune up a couple weeks
> ago, went to pick it up, and it turns out someone had taken it. The bike store said they would set
> me up with a comperable bike replacement, since it was their fault it was taken. Unfortunatly they
> do not order the Topanga anymore but said the Hardrock comp it very similar. I wanted to ask you
> guys if it really is, and some
of
> the differences between them. Thank you.

Man, go for the hardrock, it's great!

"Iggy Peuterbaugh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> They are comparable, but I would tell them to get you a new Topanga. Just because they can't order
> it doesn't mean they can't go somewhere else and buy one.
>
> If that happened to me, I would be extremely ******!!!
>
> On the other hand, if your bike was worn, it is a blessing.
>
>
> "Zachar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:OYfAa.724868$OV.670338@rwcrnsc54...
> > Hello, I really never post on this board but something has happened I need some feedback on.
> > Last year I bought a Diamondback Topanga from a bike store.
I
> > took it in for a tune up a couple weeks ago, went to pick it up, and it turns out someone had
> > taken it. The bike store said they would set me up with a comperable bike replacement, since it
> > was their fault it was
taken.
> > Unfortunatly they do not order the Topanga anymore but said the Hardrock comp it very similar. I
> > wanted to ask you guys if it really is, and some
> of
> > the differences between them. Thank you.
> >
> >

Status
Not open for further replies.