Topeak Biolink Intercool Saddles - Where to buy other than Nashbar?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Slambram, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Slambram

    Slambram Guest

    I was going to buy one of these from AEBike.com last fall. Price was around $31. Now, AEBike no
    longer carrys them and Nashbar wants $50 for them. Anybody else carry them?

    Thanks, -JZ

    P.S. Anybosy have any personal experience with this saddle they care to relate? I really like the
    fact that the Topeak bags clip directly to it, but i'm not sure how comfortable it is. I'm
    willing to take a chance for $30...

    Tags:

  2. Gary Smiley

    Gary Smiley Guest

    I saw a couple at Marshall's in Boston last week for $20.