Topeak Biolink Intercool Saddles - Where to buy other than Nashbar?

Slambram

Guest
I was going to buy one of these from AEBike.com last fall. Price was around $31. Now, AEBike no
longer carrys them and Nashbar wants $50 for them. Anybody else carry them?

Thanks, -JZ

P.S. Anybosy have any personal experience with this saddle they care to relate? I really like the
fact that the Topeak bags clip directly to it, but i'm not sure how comfortable it is. I'm
willing to take a chance for $30...

I saw a couple at Marshall's in Boston last week for $20.