Topeak computer

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Martin Tod, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Martin Tod

    Martin Tod Guest

    Can anyone advise best way to get a bracket and sensor for a wireless Topeak Panoram handlebar
    computer? Some kind person liberated them from my bike...had the computer in my pocket.

    Martin Tod

    Tags:

  2. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    "martin tod" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone advise best way to get a bracket and sensor for a wireless
    Topeak
    > Panoram handlebar computer? Some kind person liberated them from my bike...had the computer in
    > my pocket.
    >
    > Martin Tod

    halfords special order? no im not joking

    cheers

    Michael

  3. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    "martin tod" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone advise best way to get a bracket and sensor for a wireless
    Topeak
    > Panoram handlebar computer? Some kind person liberated them from my bike...had the computer in
    > my pocket.
    >
    > Martin Tod

    1.www.topeak.com then
    2.distributers then
    3.UK extra uk email [email protected] then
    4. www.extrauk.co.uk then
    5.topeak then
    6. accessories then
    7. computers then