topeak one timer co2 pump any good?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Elhanan Maayan, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. hi..

    i'm thinking of getting the topeak co2 pump?

    anyone ever tried it?

    also how about barbieri co2 pumps? anyone tried them?

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Elhanan
    Maayan) wrote:

    > hi..
    >
    > i'm thinking of getting the topeak co2 pump?
    >
    > anyone ever tried it?
    >
    > also how about barbieri co2 pumps? anyone tried them?

    What drives your preference for a CO2 pump over a nice, relatively cheap frame pump?

    CO2 pumps are slightly lighter and inflate fast, but frame pumps give you a commesurate aero
    advantage, and can be re-used, which is important when you get a second flat.

  3. Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<rcousine- well frame pumps have to attached
    to the ah, frame :) u see i use my bike to go to work in an office, and thus have pants to fit the
    occusion, these pants tend to catch themselves onto anything that sticks out of the frame, and the
    only way to prevent them from doing that is to put them in my sock which is annoying.

    i could stick the co2 pump in a saddle bag along with 2 cylinders, 2 spare tires and a tool.

    since i ride in the city, the chances of a 2nd flat are rare (in fact i only had 1 flat in months).

    and i don't have the stomach to start pumping in the middle of a ride to work.

    i also saw a topeak co2 pump which is called one timer, ever heard of that?

    also i got mr. tuffy tire liners which i'm not sure will my tires exactly (i got the blue ones which
    is they only one they had) and mine is a trek 7500. i hope it fits.

    [email protected]>...