Topeak Prepstand Pro Repair Stand

OscarC

Oct 28, 2005
Does anybody own a Topeak Prepstand Pro repair stand? It has the digital scale on it and performance list it for $280.00 and on sale for $230.00. I'm hoping that for these prices the stand kicks a** because I just got a new one on ebay for $179.99 shipping included.

I guess no one here own's one of these. I get mine delivered today. I'll report back once I try it out a couple of weeks.

OscarC said:
Does anybody own a Topeak Prepstand Pro repair stand? It has the digital scale on it and performance list it for $280.00 and on sale for $230.00. I'm hoping that for these prices the stand kicks a** because I just got a new one on ebay for $179.99 shipping included.

OscarC said:
I guess no one here own's one of these. I get mine delivered today. I'll report back once I try it out a couple of weeks.
Just curious if you can comment on the Topeak stand... thanks.

Hi Velodev,

Yes, so I think I've had my stand now for several months. I'm happy to say it was really a great deal. I'm a really picky guy about quality, workmanship, and user friendlieness. Well, I rate it a 10 in all three. The stand is very robust yet so light. I really love the scale on it. I've weighed all my brothers bikes and my two bikes. I use it all the time. It is very stable when moving your bike around while on it and really just makes life easy. I used it this week end to clean the drive train on my road bike. Basically remove the chain, rear wheel, and chain rings. It's easy to fold up and put away too. It comes with a nice zippered case to put away in. I would recommend it to anyone.

velodev said:
Just curious if you can comment on the Topeak stand... thanks.

OscarC said:
Yes, so I think I've had my stand now for several months. I'm happy to say it was really a great deal. I'm a really picky guy about quality, workmanship, and user friendlieness. Well, I rate it a 10 in all three.
Too bad you don't work on commission. :D

Thank you for the quick reply; your response was the final piece of advice needed to make sure I was buying the right stand.