Topeak rack - light bracket

John Hearns

Guest
I have a Topeak back rack, which I've had for a long time and really like. It has a rear bracket
which is described as a lighting bracket - a plate with holes drilled for light mountings.

Anyone got any good ideas either: how to neatly mount a read LED Light with a 'clip' in the same way
that many bags/panniers now come with light clips?

Or are there decent rear LEDs which just fit straight on? Hopefully one I could superglue the bolt
threads and prevent theft...

i got a bit of plastic tubing, drilled two holes in it, then using the holes bolted it to the rack.
this leaves u with a tube that most LED light claps can attach to.

panda

news:[email protected]...