Topeak rack - light bracket

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Hearns, May 14, 2003.

  1. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    I have a Topeak back rack, which I've had for a long time and really like. It has a rear bracket
    which is described as a lighting bracket - a plate with holes drilled for light mountings.

    Anyone got any good ideas either: how to neatly mount a read LED Light with a 'clip' in the same way
    that many bags/panniers now come with light clips?

    Or are there decent rear LEDs which just fit straight on? Hopefully one I could superglue the bolt
    threads and prevent theft...

    Tags:

  2. Panda

    Panda Guest

    i got a bit of plastic tubing, drilled two holes in it, then using the holes bolted it to the rack.
    this leaves u with a tube that most LED light claps can attach to.

    panda

    news:[email protected]...