Topolino wheels in Melbourne?

flyingdutch said:
Alright, alright... cant keep a secret too well hidden apparently

its one of these, plus getting a clear-gloss paintjob over it to make it easier to clean (and cos it'll be 'different' :D)

http://gianni.bianchiusa.com/2003/site/bikes/39_Carbon_Chorus.html
using my 04Chorus and Proton wheels (not 'silliums'). notice no puky celeste...

You biaaaaaatch!!! I love the XL! Much prefer the plain black to the new colour schemes. The layer of clearcoat is an excellent idea - mine is a bugger to clean (and a few paint nicks already). Definitely never getting another matt bike.

Re: lack of celeste - you should at least get some bar tape - just a nod to its heritage, eh?

craigster_jd said:
You biaaaaaatch!!! I love the XL! Much prefer the plain black to the new colour schemes. The layer of clearcoat is an excellent idea - mine is a bugger to clean (and a few paint nicks already). Definitely never getting another matt bike.

Re: lack of celeste - you should at least get some bar tape - just a nod to its heritage, eh?

celeste Htape? BBLLEECCHHHHH!!!!!

i didnt decide on the XL cos it was italian or a Bianchi.
was trying to find summat a bit different but after looking at all the alternatives in my price range i couldnt beat it, especially as it was a 'runout'. My only real leaning was something un-aluminium (no valid reason i guess?)

F"Baaa-aaaa-aaaack. Back-n-Black. Yes, we're back in black"Dutch

flyingdutch said:
Alright, alright... cant keep a secret too well hidden apparently

its one of these, plus getting a clear-gloss paintjob over it to make it easier to clean (and cos it'll be 'different' :D)

http://gianni.bianchiusa.com/2003/site/bikes/39_Carbon_Chorus.html
using my 04Chorus and Proton wheels (not 'silliums'). notice no puky celeste...

As for going down hill, that's the bit that has me worried about getting out on the BR's again! My shoulder is 'OK' apart from standing and going over bumps and downhill. An the confidence is still shot to relative pieces at the moment. Im still freakin out at lil' ol' ladies walkin along the footpath.
commuting has been rather 'cruisy', to say the least. still its riding.

As for weight, I am about 1kg up (85kg!!!) on when i stopped riding as i previously had a great habit of keeping up the hoovering-eating/drinking-habits when i stopped riding for patches (refer OS trip in Feb :rolleyes: ) and Im goin down 'the hill' last to make sure you nutters dont spook me.
But who cares, it'll be riding and i cant wait :D:D:D
Anyway, what size frame did you get? 55 or 58 cm, I would guess?

"Claes" wrote in message ...
>
> Has anyone dealt with those phantom cycle guys, that carry the topolino?
>
>

The Phantom is a legend. Usually very quick delivery.

Parbs