TOque Pictures

darchibald wrote:
> * I was the first in my class to do the box line and as far as I know,
> (you had to jump into a box then out the other side), and the only one
> to do the end to end car line I think. You pedal grabbed from a small
> ramp onto the back of the trunk but the trunk was so slick it was
> impossible to get a grip, everyone just kept sliding off, haha. If
> anyone was wondering why I was hammering the car with my uni it was to
> try and rough up the surface a little for grip, it didn't really work
> though.
>
> David
>
> *

I just saw Carl Roth's video of Karl Roth (I think thats it or the other
way around) do the end to end car line from the trunk. I'm not sure if
he started from the ramp or the trunk but if it was the ramp then I
wasn't the only one.

Kaycee,
I ended up with nine, but I think I could have done the stop side ones,
I did like three quarters the day before not really trying hard and
there was one other that I missed where you had to go under the
platform, I don't know what all of that one was like. Could someone
elaborate? I hadn't seen those three till the experts started doing
them. Plus the sandwhich board to spool to spool I might have been able
to do the edges, maybe, I hadn't known it was an option, but it is easy
to say all this now that its over, haha.

David

David

--
darchibald - Trials and Street rider

"There wouldn't be an 'us' if there wasn't a 'them'." - Gild
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240