Torelli Hubs

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chris, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Has anyone removed the flanges on the torelli modular hubs? I know a campy cassette tool fits the
    nondrive side. Is it righthand threaded and how do you clamp the hub body? Also how does the drive
    side come off? I'll probably end up calling torelli tomorrow if I get a chance and ask Bill.

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BAB781BA.824C%[email protected]...
    > Has anyone removed the flanges on the torelli modular hubs? I know a campy cassette tool fits the
    > nondrive side. Is it righthand threaded and how do you clamp the hub body? Also how does the drive
    > side come off? I'll
    probably
    > end up calling torelli tomorrow if I get a chance and ask Bill.

    My shop (I'ts not MY shop, I just wrench on mtbs) deals in a lot of Torelli, and we're proud of it
    (check it out...we're now the only advertised "official" Torelli dealer in MD, Happy Trails Bicycle
    Repair http://www.torelli.com/torelli/tordlrs.html). Anyway, I barely touch the road bikes, so right
    now I can't give you real solid info - but if a good answer doesn't appear by the weekend, when I go
    in next, e-mail me and I'll talk it over with our road guru.

    Chris (another guy named Chris...go figure)