Torker Backorder

Seager

Guest
I'm wondering how many of us are waiting for a Torker LX or DX on
backorder.

I ordered an LX early January from a local bike shop and told about a
week. A week later I got a call saying it was backordered and would be
in Febuary 10th. On the 15th I went in and was told it'd be about 10
more days. Today I called (March 2nd) and told MAYBE two more weeks,
but no garuntee. They're getting their information from the importer.

That will put my wait time to just over 2 months IF I get it in two
weeks.

Anyone else having a similar experience?

--
Seager - that one guy who does that stuff

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com)
Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

wow ... that sux

I must have got the last one in the USA

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)

my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche

DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

I checked E-Bay the other day and they were mysteriously absent as well.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

-"Worried about rising sea levels? Move into the hills! I might be a
hillbilly but when you're drinking saltwater in the 2nd floor of your
beach condo, my mullet will be drier than a can of Skoal left open on a
sunny day."- - maestro8

-"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."- -
Albert Einstein

There's a DX on 'Ebay for $149' (http://tinyurl.com/65mfr)

GO and Get it NOW !

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899
if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

i posted awile ago about the 2006 Torker DX series going up slightly in
price. maybe they are bettering them again, thus the delay and back
order.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

If you can't find one on E-Bay, amazon.com has them for 200 dollars I
believe. In stock, since one of our guys just ordered one and it should
be here today.

--
bombsquad - "Initial success or total failure"

380th Expeditionary Explosive Ordnance Disposal Flight
"If you see me running, try to catch up"

bombsquad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8880

Someone posted posted about this site earlier:
http://tinyurl.com/5uf5s

I'm not sure if they are in stock, but it doesn't say they are -not- in
stock. They also have pretty low prices and free shipping.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

bombsquad wrote:
> * since one of our guys just ordered one and it should be here today.
> *

UniBombers ... lol

Congrats in recruiting a new uni-bomber :D