Torker DX vs. Qu-Ax

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by monkeyman, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47225
    Question: Which one?

    - Torker
    - Qu-Ax

    'Qu-Ax' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=795)
    'Torker' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=764)
    Which one is better? Price isn't an issue here, but if they are the
    same quality, I would obviously choose the torker.
    Thanks for the help

    --
    monkeyman

    Trying to think up a sig since 2/11/06
    monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

  2. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    the both have theyre ups and downs...the torker is heavire but has a way
    better rim while the qu-ax is lighter but has a weaker rim. i would get
    the torkermy self but its all a matter of preference.

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

    monkeyman wrote:
    > Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

  3. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

  4. I'd go for the Qu-Ax, but mainly because I have one myself... The torker
    isn't a bad unicycle, and the Qu-Ax is just overpriced in the US... I
    voted Qu-Ax but I think you'd be better off getting the torker after
    all...

    --
    DustinMichels

    Biologically speaking, if something bites you it's more likely to be
    female. - Desmond Morris

    If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie. -
    Rask

    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
    too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

    I can resist everything except temptation. - Oscar Wilde
    DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

  5. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    DustinMichels wrote:
    > I voted Qu-Ax but I think you'd be better off getting the torker after
    > all...

    oh ok...thanks for the clarity [/sarcasm]
    lol j/k ;)