Torker Graduate

yellowploppy

Jul 10, 2010
Hi all,

I am just new here but I have recently moved to The Netherlands and love that fact you can ride everywhere here. Anyway looking to buy a commuter bike and really like the look and price of the Torker Graduate (TORKER BICYCLES / COMMUTER LIFE / 2010 GRADUATE). But the biggest framesize it comes in is 56cm. Now I am 194cm (6 foot 4) and 108kg (240 pounds or so) and I was wondering would this framesize fit me? Or is it just too small?

I would be using the bike to commute to work about 15km per day in total, totalling about 90 to 100 km each week.

Can anyone help me with this as I don't think there are any of these bikes in The Netherlands so I would have to order it through Seattle Bike Supply and might not get the chance to test ride it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

yellowploppy said:
Can't anyone help me???
I ride a Torker LX 26 unicycle, which is reasonably well made, but nothing startling.

I'm not sure, with the enormous quantity of bikes available in the Netherlands, why you would be going to the effort of tracking down one from the USA. The Netherlands must have one of the highest bike commuter per capita ratings in the known universe. Try your LBS and take some test rides.

hi, after all the sadness from his unexpected death i have been re-reading Fignon's book for a second time and checking out his complete palmares. I have come to the conclusion that although his victories are outstanding all the way through his career, winning varied types of races throughout each complete season, he was too hard on himself. Anyone else would have been either satisfied enough with those achievements, even discarding a new run for the Tour de France, unlike Fignon indeed did in 1989, or just crawl through the anonymity of the peloton until the end of his career - which Fignon certainly didn't.