rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Torker TX resale price?

Started by UniTyler · · Last activity · 2 posts · 481 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
25 September 2005
Last activity
25 September 2005
Original author
UniTyler
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
481
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The coach of my local uni club said she would buy my giraffe because I
    do want to get rid of it and make some $$$ off of it. I never use it
    and it isn't really any good for me, so I said yes! She said that I
    could name the price and that she would just say yay or nay to it or
    negociate, so my dillema is what price I should throw at her? For a
    description, it's a VERY lightly used and never severely dropped 5 foot
    Torker TX giraffe. It was $125 from UDC new.

    Thanks,
    Tyler

    --
    UniTyler - Everyone's my bra or sis!

    halfbike said:

    *Tyler is the coolest and he is man new main man!!!*

    My poor poor p*nis! -My dad learning to uni

    -last edited by an insane hacker on 2005-09-05 at 4:23 pm-

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43506

  2. I'm too lazy to link properly.

    This place sells torkers REAL cheap. you might want to charge more than
    this though.

    http://www.rudystoys.com/category.aspx?categoryID=181

    --
    Spudman - We're on a mission from God.

    If dolphins are so smart, then why do they live in igloos?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43506

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.