Toronto Bike Show this weekend?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jason Spaceman, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Now I aint the smartest sum' bitch in the world, but if my calculations are correct there should be
    a Toronto Bike Show coming up soon, possibly this weekend. Am I correct? Is it at the same place as
    in previous years? (the CNE building on the northside as you come through the Princess Gates, not
    sure what the name of the building is, the Automotive Building, the Better Living Through Chemistry
    Building, or whatever they call it).

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Jason Spaceman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]...
    > Now I aint the smartest sum' bitch in the world, but if my calculations
    are
    > correct there should be a Toronto Bike Show coming up soon, possibly this weekend. Am I correct?
    > Is it at the same place as in previous years?
    (the
    > CNE building on the northside as you come through the Princess Gates, not sure what the name of
    > the building is, the Automotive Building, the Better Living Through Chemistry Building, or
    > whatever they call it).

    You are correct, its at the National Trade Center, right as you come into through the Princess
    Gates. Hint: Try to find parking at Coronation Park before you come into the CNE, its free.
    Otherwise, they'll make you fork over about $8 to park the car inside the grounds. We're going to be
    there Saturday. Here's more info:

    http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/html_pages/springshow.html

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!