Toronto International Bike Show

Show was great! However i thought it would be larger with more to buy. I guess I just over expected it after going to the International Auto Show only 2 weeks before ;)

It was a bit small, I agree, and there weren't alot of standard accessories to buy. Did you purchase anything while you were there, Orignaic? It seemed most of the items for sale were high-end items.

I picked up my bike last week that I saw at the show and decided to buy afterward. I think I may have caused whip-lash though riding around on a 7'5" electric-purple super-low 3-speed stretch cruiser Firebike. What a ride!

Awesome show !
Took the whole family. We all had a great time. I bought a new bike for myself instead of the boys this time :) . Looking forward to the fall show when there are some great end of the year deals on almost everything .

mapleleaf13 said:
Awesome show !
Took the whole family. We all had a great time. I bought a new bike for myself instead of the boys this time :) . Looking forward to the fall show when there are some great end of the year deals on almost everything .

Yeah it was a great show!