Toronto (Ontario, Canada) Bik

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mark Freedman, May 25, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Zoot Katz

    Zoot Katz Guest

    25 May 2003 09:14:08 -0700,
    <[email protected]>, [email protected] (mark freedman) wrote:

    >fyi
    >
    > Starting May 26th, two weeks of bicycle related events around Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    >
    > A few free breakfast events (not sure about lunch - maybe Heinlein was right:) ).
    >

    >http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/cycling/bikeweek_2003.htm
    >
    >http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/cycling/bwschedule2003.htm#may25

    Vancouver drags it out for a whole month and even into July.
    http://www.best.bc.ca/programsAndServices/bike_month/BM2003.HTM
    --
    zk

  3. "mark freedman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > fyi
    >
    > Starting May 26th, two weeks of bicycle related events around Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    >
    > A few free breakfast events (not sure about lunch - maybe Heinlein was right:) ).
    >

    > http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/cycling/bikeweek_2003.htm
    >
    > http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/cycling/bwschedule2003.htm#may25

    Maybe not Heinlein, see http://www.bartleby.com/66/8/3608.html. I was surprised to see how early
    it crops up.
    --
    Andrew Chaplin SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO (If you're going to e-mail me, you'll have to
    get "yourfinger." out.)

  4. "Andrew Chaplin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > "mark freedman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> >
    > > A few free breakfast events (not sure about lunch - maybe Heinlein was right:) ).
    > >

    > Maybe not Heinlein, see http://www.bartleby.com/66/8/3608.html. I was surprised to see how early
    > it crops up.

    I'm devastated. Next you'll be claiming that Conan the Barbarian was not the first to say: "that
    which does not kill us makes us stronger."