torture your new friends

JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Originally posted by Edward Dolan "I suggest you work on your wit more and your invective less."
>
> Ed, I don't have a quarrel with any bent rider including you. I have read your posts and I
> understand that you like Flabio. That is your choice.
>
> I've never seen GREAT riders like Lon Halderman, Fred Methany or Lance Armstrong posting here
> knocking bent riders which shows just how far Flabby and AlwaysGoSlow are from real riders.
>
> The guys like Flabby and AlwaysGOSLOW deserve the same as they dish out. If they Flabio and
> KKGoSlow were great riders they wouldn't even bother with this forum. They would ride their bikes,
> do their elite races and not hassle fellow benters.
>
> Those two are no more than clowns in bright colored outfits on upwrongs. Just two chumps bragging
> about their elite fantasy lifestyle who deserve each other and will never get any respect from my
> end which has no wedgie saddle to crush my privates.
>
> JetLegs

Fab we need you. The people who need medication have been let loose. Please help us. They seem to
turn 40 and then get one of those recumbent bike things. I don't know what to do about it. Is it
like this in Europe?

Originally posted by Nogoslow
"They seem to turn 40 and then get one of those recumbent bike things. I don't know what to do about it. Is it
like this in Europe?

KKGoSlow,
Flabio was already exposed as the impostor he is. You will be next.

Your little exit from that other message board has already made the news in the bent world and also BC where your hero Fantasy Flabio Whitebone hides.

http://geocities.com/edwhitebone/

It turns out that Flabio has never raced with the elite. He is just one of those 40 something trolls that tells big tales when he takes his medication. He is not much of a rider at all.

A guy just like you KK.

JetLegs

JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Originally posted by Nogoslow "I would be honored to ride wiht fab if he let me. I am not in
> his league"
>
> KK Go Slow The bent guys know that you dream about being like your pal Flabio. That website you
> posted lists some recent comments about your desire to ride upwrongs and not bents.
>
> You are just as big of an impostor as your buddy Flabio and both of you would get eaten alive if
> you ever tangled with any of those HPV racers that you hassled at that recumbent site.
>
> JetLegs

Now, see, you're still missing the point. Gratuitously insulting people just because they're
confused is impolite. You should politely, gently nudge them in the right direction rather than
trying to force them to your way of thinking with a big stick.

If they are reading this group, then they have already taken the first step on the bent path no
matter how much they insult us. It's like back in elementary school when kids would pick on
classmates they were interesed in; they don't want to admit they like cooties now and try to hide
it. Eventually they'll get past their embarassment and accept that they're growing up. But if you
drive the newbies away by being an ass, they won't just lose their way to bents. They will also
assume that everyone on a bent is an ass just like you.

You know and I know they don't have a leg to stand on. No sense trying to beat that into them when
they'll figure it out when they hit the ground.

-Bill Hamilton

Originally posted by Bill Hamilton
"They will also assume that everyone on a bent is an ass just like you...

Bill you don't know how truly evil those two trolls are.

Better to fight back and show the public who those clowns are than to just sit on my ass which is what I usually do when riding my bent with sandles, baggies and t-shirt kit.

"viva los recumbents"

JetLegs

JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in news:3efc632b$3_4 @news.chariot.net.au:

> Originally posted by Bill Hamilton "They will also assume that everyone on a bent is an ass just
> like you...
>
> Bill you don't know how truly evil those two trolls are.

But they aren't truly evil. They're just a couple of bored 14 year olds.

> Better to fight back and show the public who those clowns are than to just sit on my ass which is
> what I usually do when riding my bent with sandles, baggies and t-shirt kit.

This public already knows they're clowns. All that ranting about it on this newsgroup does is
egg them on.

If you want to convert people, you have to do it nicely. All that you do when you get ****** off is
show everyone else that the upright people are right. A friendly smile and a wave will go much
farther than insults and foul language.

-Bill Hamilton

JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Originally posted by Nogoslow "They seem to turn 40 and then get one of those recumbent bike
> things. I don't know what to do about it. Is it like this in Europe?
>
> KKGoSlow, Flabio was already exposed as the impostor he is. You will be next.
>
> Your little exit from that other message board has already made the news in the bent world and
> also BC where your hero Fantasy Flabio Whitebone hides.
>
> http://geocities.com/edwhitebone/
>
> It turns out that Flabio has never raced with the elite. He is just one of those 40 something
> trolls that tells big tales when he takes his medication. He is not much of a rider at all.
>
> A guy just like you KK.
>
> JetLegs
Hey jetlegs, Jetlegs? Now there's a name for ya! Anyway chill out and unbundle your undies. This is
all a big joke just like you. I suggest taking your med's and go for a nice slow ride. It really
will make you feel better. Really it will. And to BROL's site they could use a dose of humor like
Fab provides. You are taking this far to seriously. It is just a piece of metal with wheels on it
afterall. Team Bacchetta rider and good friend of guro RC Pinto.

Originally posted by Nogoslow
"This is all a big joke just like you."

Now you are starting to wake up and see what is really going on Nogoslow. The comments posted on this forum and at BROL have nothing to do with real life. It just bikes and a hobby pastime. Recreational stuff and banter.

Its good to chill out and see the big picture.

If you want to watch real pros turn on OLN where those guys put their life on the line to win races in real mountains with ice on the roads at higher speeds than you or I will ever reach in our local routes.

No point to harm someone in real life over comments they make about bikes platforms, roadies, pacelines, speed, fancyboy kits, undies, upwrongs, chumps or meds.

Peace

JetLegs

nogoslow wrote:

> JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Originally posted by Nogoslow "They seem to turn 40 and then get one of those recumbent bike
> > things. I don't know what to do about it. Is it like this in Europe?
> >
> > KKGoSlow, Flabio was already exposed as the impostor he is. You will be next.
> >
> > Your little exit from that other message board has already made the news in the bent world and
> > also BC where your hero Fantasy Flabio Whitebone hides.
> >
> > http://geocities.com/edwhitebone/
> >
> > It turns out that Flabio has never raced with the elite. He is just one of those 40 something
> > trolls that tells big tales when he takes his medication. He is not much of a rider at all.
> >
> > A guy just like you KK.
> >
> > JetLegs
> Hey jetlegs, Jetlegs? Now there's a name for ya! Anyway chill out and unbundle your undies. This
> is all a big joke just like you. I suggest taking your med's and go for a nice slow ride. It
> really will make you feel better. Really it will. And to BROL's site they could use a dose of
> humor like Fab provides. You are taking this far to seriously. It is just a piece of metal with
> wheels on it afterall. Team Bacchetta rider and good friend of guro RC Pinto.

I should point out that some bikes are a piece of carbon fiber composite with wheels on it, and not
metal. [1]

I suggest that this argument between "nogoslow" and "Jet Legs" be settled by both of them entering
the same sanctioned race. We could use a good Lowracer vs. Highracer showdown.

[1] Quite possibly relevant in this case.

Tom Sherman - Who would happily ride with either "Jet Legs" or "nogoslow" except I am too
overworked, overweight, and out of shape to keep up with either of them.

Originally posted by Tom Sherman
"I suggest that this argument between "nogoslow" and "Jet Legs" be settled by both of them entering the same sanctioned race. We could use a good Lowracer vs. Highracer showdown.

Quite possibly relevant in this case."

Tom,
The verbal chess match has been going on for over a year now at BROL. IMOP The high side will never meet the low side on sanctioned ground. The low side has been ready willing and able and always will.

It could be two of the recreational world's best settling many claims of banter one on one.

Flabio can also be invited to participate.

JetLegs

"JetLegs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Flabio can also be invited to participate.

I've got far bigger fish to fry than that stuff.

The last four days has seen me and the team going over the 2003 Tour de France official itinerary in
extreme detail.

How's this for a sample of big league talk, I've decided my prime stage will be stage 7 on July 12 -
Lyon-Morzine. This comes the day after the Nevers-Lyon time trial and the day before the
Sallanches-L'Alpe D' Huez stage, both targeted by Lance.

Now I know on Saturday's 12th stage one of Lance's Postal boys will come up to me early after the
start, probably before we pass the 20km mark at Loyettes and try to make a deal with me to just ride
tempo and not to launch any of my noted attacks.

Well guess what, this year Lance is going to have to work for his number five win, I'm planning on
attacking at the base of the Cote de Crueseilles with 89km to go, I should have about a ten minute
lead built up by the base of the Col de la Ramaz with only 22km to go to the finish at Morzine. With
10 minutes on the Ramaz and Cote des Gets climbs I can hold my lead to the end!

The officals are predecting me to do this 230km stage with an average speed of 38kph!

If you want to see me before the start be at the Place Bellecour before 10 a.m or at the finish on
Anenue Jean Jaures in Morzine.

JetLegs wrote:

> Originally posted by Tom Sherman "I suggest that this argument between "nogoslow" and "Jet Legs"
> be settled by both of them entering the same sanctioned race. We could use a good Lowracer vs.
> Highracer showdown.
>
> Quite possibly relevant in this case."
>
> Tom, The verbal chess match has been going on for over a year now at BROL....

I have not followed the BROL message board since it would require either much more patience than I
have or a high-speed Internet connection.

Tom Sherman - Capillary Straw Internet Connection Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

"nogoslow" <[email protected]> wrote in message ...
>> Fab we need you. The people who need medication have been let loose.
> Please help us. They seem to turn 40 and then get one of those recumbent bike things. I don't know
> what to do about it. Is it like this in Europe?

Well, ol jetleg is pretty harmless, he's never made the big time and has some kind of hangup with
guys like me who are on top of their game!

I think those guys who studied physiology have a medical term for jetleg's issue, and it's
called jealousy.

If jetleg got some physiotherapy for his issues it sure would improve his self-esteem and then he
wouldn't have to try and discredit guys like me and post phony websites.

> nogoslow wrote:
> >
> > JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Originally posted by Nogoslow "They seem to turn 40 and then get one of those recumbent bike
> > > things. I don't know what to do about it. Is it like this in Europe?
> > >
> > > KKGoSlow, Flabio was already exposed as the impostor he is. You will be next.
> > >
> > > Your little exit from that other message board has already made the news in the bent world and
> > > also BC where your hero Fantasy Flabio Whitebone hides.
> > >
> > > http://geocities.com/edwhitebone/
> > >
> > > It turns out that Flabio has never raced with the elite. He is just one of those 40 something
> > > trolls that tells big tales when he takes his medication. He is not much of a rider at all.
> > >
> > > A guy just like you KK.
> > >
> > > JetLegs
> > Hey jetlegs, Jetlegs? Now there's a name for ya! Anyway chill out and unbundle your undies. This
> > is all a big joke just like you. I suggest taking your med's and go for a nice slow ride. It
> > really will make you feel better. Really it will. And to BROL's site they could use a dose of
> > humor like Fab provides. You are taking this far to seriously. It is just a piece of metal with
> > wheels on it afterall. Team Bacchetta rider and good friend of guro RC Pinto.
>
> I should point out that some bikes are a piece of carbon fiber composite with wheels on it, and
> not metal. [1]
>
> I suggest that this argument between "nogoslow" and "Jet Legs" be settled by both of them entering
> the same sanctioned race. We could use a good Lowracer vs. Highracer showdown.
>
> [1] Quite possibly relevant in this case.
>
> Tom Sherman - Who would happily ride with either "Jet Legs" or "nogoslow" except I am too
> overworked, overweight, and out of shape to keep up with either of them.
And Tom,

Since you want to anti up Tom, I do long distence events. You know where I ride and when. You and
your lowracer buddies are welcome to come anytime. I have invited them many times to come on BROL.
None ever showed even though they are within easy driving distence. Why bring up the track racing
thing all the time? Is that all you can do? Lowracers should excel there since that is what they are
designed for. The Brevet routes over 200k have over 9000 feet of climbs. It is tough and long. I
have done well on these courses on the Aero. It is a fact. No DF rider laughs. I have there respect.
It is now easy for the next person to show up and do even better on a bent. We will have more Aero's
on the events next year for sure. Ultras are a different animal than the track. You will find that
out if you do one.You have to suffer to do 200 miles in 12 hours or less on a rough chipsealed hilly
course. It is hard and it is not fun at the end of a brutal hilly ride in the heat. Do it first and
then I might respect you if you talk trash. The spirt of fab lives on.

nogoslow wrote:

> And Tom,
>
> Since you want to anti up Tom,...

I am not sure what this is supposed to mean.

> I do long distence events. You know where I ride and when....

Actually, I do not posses that information - or was this comment directed at someone else? To the
best of my knowledge only time I have ever been on the same ride as yourself was the Harmon 100 last
year where almost everyone missed a few turns and had to back track. Not that this matters, since I
have never claimed to be particularly fast (given comparable bikes) and I am not even in decent
recreational riding shape at this point. [1]

> You and your lowracer buddies are welcome to come anytime. I have invited them many times to come
> on BROL. None ever showed even though they are within easy driving distence. Why bring up the
> track racing thing all the time? Is that all you can do? Lowracers should excel there since that
> is what they are designed for....

A race does not have occur on a track (nor did the word track appear in my posting). There are
events such as UMCA Championships that are run on public roads of less than pristine quality [2].
The 12 and 24 hour events do not allow drafting, so it is just the rider vs. the course.

> It is hard and it is not fun at the end of a brutal hilly ride in the heat. Do it first and then I
> might respect you if you talk trash....

Again, is this comment directed at someone else? I do not believe that what I posted on this thread
was "talking trash". I was merely indirectly pointing out that is not possible to settle an argument
about who is faster on an online discussion.

[1] All those who work every weekday until they are too tired to get anything done, work many
weekend days to catch up, and still stay in good riding shape should feel free to criticize
me for this.
[2] This is Iowa, after all.

Tom Sherman - Various HPV's and slow on all of them Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

Originally posted by Nogoslow
I have invited them many times to come on BROL.
None ever showed The spirt of fab lives on.

None of them ever will show up to ride with you NoGoSlow now that you ae sending private e-mail death threats to "not sow up at a ride or else"

Shall we post those?
Fab and you are not the same as Fab would not resort to your behavior.

You need to understand the diffenece between real life and biking Trash talk. Trash talk in Bikeland should not warrant or justify personl revenge with risk of someone else's well being or their family.

Peace,

JetLegs

JetLegs <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Originally posted by Nogoslow I have invited them many times to come on BROL. None ever showed The
> spirt of fab lives on.
>
> None of them ever will show up to ride with you NoGoSlow now that you ae sending private e-mail
> death threats to "not sow up at a ride or else"
>
> Shall we post those? Fab and you are not the same as Fab would not resort to your behavior.
>
> You need to understand the diffenece between real life and biking Trash talk. Trash talk in
> Bikeland should not warrant or justify personl revenge with risk of someone else's well being or
> their family.
>
> Peace,
>
> JetLegs
We will see you at SP. You need to talk to your leader Ed Gin. You need a dose of reality dude.

Sorry to but in, but what is SP? thanks, bill g

nogoslow wrote:

> We will see you at SP. You need to talk to your leader Ed Gin. You need a dose of reality dude.

> [1] All those who work every weekday until they are too tired to get anything done, work many
> weekend days to catch up, and still stay in good riding shape should feel free to criticize me
> for this.

> Tom Sherman - Various HPV's and slow on all of them Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

May I make a modest suggestion? Instead of spending hours on the computer keyboard every day posting
your usual nonsense to this newsgroup and making my life miserable why not get out on your bikes and
recapture some fitness and speed? However, it must be embarrassing to have to ride your low racer if
you can not ride it fast, so again in the spirit of being ever helpful I suggest you resort to your
Dragonflyer trike. Another thing you could do to improve your mental hygiene is to reclassify
yourself from a fast racer type to a slow recreational type. Who knows, this could be the beginning
of something really big - like becoming a conservative guru instead of a liberal guru. After all,
even Paul on the road to Damascus underwent a change of heart eventually although it took a bolt of
lightning out of the blue to cause it. Maybe if you rode your Dragonflyer in a storm situation a
similar miracle could occur.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota