torture your new friends

[email protected] (Seth Jayson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Nice one John. Baron or V-Rex?

That was the Baron. A few of the faster ones always manage to suck in behind the V-Rex, but vs the
Baron they have to do it on their own.

My averages are 'way down this year - that was my first ride in a week, and I missed my 'rinse ride'
yesterday, too, because of rain. Good thing the 'A' riders have the same problem. At least I think
I'm rousing myself out of hibernation at a faster rate than them; so if I can keep it up, I'll be in
relatively good shape for the big rides later.

Seth Jayson <[email protected]> wrote:
> sicuro che no. Anche, e ovvio che non e uno straniero.

> E probabile che ha visto troppo il film _Breaking Away_.

*LMAO*

Or else he's had Josh Groban's album on repeat play. [1]

I could mostly understand that little paragraph you wrote, but my second language is Spanish, not
Italian. I could see how it wouldn't be outrageously difficult for a Spanish speaker to get by in
Italy, or an Italian speaker in Spain, Mexico, etc.

[1] Many songs on the disc are in Italian; none of them are about cycling.

--
Russ Price * [email protected] * kill the wabbbit to email

"Whenever a male wedgie rider sneers at my Toureasy, I always retort, 'At least I have no penile
numbness.'" - Carol Cohen

As for droppin 'em myself, I did plenty of that on the uphills. I took great pride in the anguished
looks on the Pinarello, Litespeed, Trek carbone, and Colnago pilots as they tried to catch me.

Seth,
None of the chubby, over the hill, class B racers who finish in the back of the pack at races like our pal Ed Whiteboine alias Fabby Blabby
http://geocities.com/edwhitebone/

http://www.ticycles.com/racing/moe/results97/allmastb.htm

would be able to handle a 34 mph pull like the kind that you witnessed this past weekend in BH. Those type of "elite" dreamers spend more time posting about their fantasy roadie world than they do actually riding a bike. Our pal Whitebone Fabio will never experience what elite riding is or what its like to ride very fast recumbents. He's just a fool & troll in a blue fancyboy kit with a bunch of other old has been bike club geezers in BC.

FastLegs

But Jet....

Though Fabby Blabby will never satisfy his fantasies, he tries all the time looking at his
reflection in the Re-Max smoked glass window. Wasn't there something in past rec.bicycles.misc posts
about his pal "Willie?"

Ed

"JetLegs" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenet.au...
> As for droppin 'em myself, I did plenty of that on the uphills. I took great pride in the
> anguished looks on the Pinarello, Litespeed, Trek carbone, and Colnago pilots as they tried to
> catch me.

Look jetdrive, if you could beat those guys by pedaling a bent then they either weren't trying or
they were just posers.

When roadies like Fabrizio see somebody out on a bent we just smile ( to ourselves, not at you ) and
try not to get to close to you, we don't want anyone thinking you are riding with the A group.

Anyway, I never see benters out on the tough training roads, it's only when we get back near town on
the flat roads with the wide paved shoulders that we see you guys.

And about the phoney webpage of Ted or Ed Whitbon or whoever, do a search of Zoot Katz's posting
over on rec.bicycles.misc and you will find the truth to that made up webpage.

As I've said before, we don't really dislike you types, it's just that you guys have some kind of
delusion about your riding style, just look at that Ed Gin's wacko posts!

Hey Flabby Whitebone,
I saw your photo along with all those other Geritol club has been geezers. I wasn't impressed.

Can you please post some of your recent class B last place race finishes for us. Perhaps you got demoted to class D by now Fabby. We need some more laughs.

Your homepage says it all Ed Whitebone. Your the guy who told the world who you really are. That little tale about you throwing up while riding in a car going up the mountains to those big roadie races was very funny.

In all serious Flabby Whitebone, you need to loose some weight as that photo of you makes you look a guy with chipmunk cheeks. Guess you've been eating too many potato chips on that elite roadie diet of yours.

JetLegs

"JetLegs" <[email protected]> wrote in message ..

> Your homepage says it all

Maybe you missed it the first time, but I asked you to do a search on a guy who goes by the name of
Zoot Katz over on rec.bicycles.misc and you will see that the webpage you are referring to is a
fake, it was set up a couple of years ago.

The real bent folks in the know don't believe anything you post Ed "Flabrizio" Whitebone.

Your little elite roadie scam is very funny Flab, but in a sad way. Just a bunch of tall tales from a little chubby man up north who always dreamed of being in the big leagues of cycling but never got any farther than some last place finish in a local club race.

Don't cry too hard Flabrizio now that we all know who you are. Your tears will only stain your fancyboy kit and your mommy will have to wash it for you.

JetLegs

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:02:57 GMT, Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara <[email protected]> wrote:

>Though Fabby Blabby will never satisfy his fantasies,

Consider he's satisfying them now by yanking the chains of those who take him seriously. %^) His
fifteen minutes have been extended.

What I'd like to know is how such a "fabulous" sock puppet pedals a bike without legs? %^P

Jon

Originally posted by Fabrizio Mazzol
[B

When roadies like Fabrizio see somebody out on a bent we just smile ( to ourselves, not at you ) and
try not to get to close to you, we don't want anyone thinking you are riding with the A group.

Anyway, I never see benters out on the tough training roads, it's only when we get back near town on
the flat roads with the wide paved shoulders that we see you guys.

As I've said before, we don't really dislike you types, it's just that you guys have some kind of
delusion about your riding style, just look at that Ed Gin's wacko posts! [/B]

Flabio we don't dislike you types either, biking is great for all. I do want you to know though, that when you finally "grow the gonads" to give a bent a try, we at this forum will welcome you and not hold any grudges. Until then, we will understand the peer pressure that you are under, your need to make yourself feel better about yourself, and consequently we will understandably smirk at your posts in this forum.

And when did you change your name from Zoot Katz to Flabio?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:51:29 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Look jetdrive, if you could beat those guys by pedaling a bent then they either weren't trying or
>they were just posers.

Of course. Losers like VC St Raphael, UK 4-way pursuit champions, who were creamed by Rob English on
his 30lb Haichi over 4000m. Actually, three of them were - he dropped the other one...

Will you look at me! Arguing with a sock puppet! Jeez.

Guy
===

Still doesn't explain the complete lack of race results for anyone named Fabreezeeo
Mezzacazzo, Ed. ;)

I'd just go ahead and post under Ed Whitebone. The name doesn't matter, it's the vitriol that gets
us all so excited! It's sad to see you on the defensive... I liked the old Fabio better.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> Of course. Losers like VC St Raphael, UK 4-way pursuit champions, who were creamed by Rob English
> on his 30lb Haichi over 4000m. Actually, three of them were - he dropped the other one...

Well they are trackies, I've never been too impressed with those types. Just look at Chris Broadman,
when he left the track and went racing on the road he was dropped on every climb, spit out the back
on desents, and was a hazard to ride with in the pack.

> Will you look at me! Arguing with a sock puppet! Jeez.

At least I post under my real name, and not something like Just zis and JetLegs.

"Seth Jayson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I'd just go ahead and post under Ed Whitebone. The name doesn't matter, it's the vitriol that
> gets us all so excited! It's sad to see you on the defensive... I liked the old Fabio better.

Seth, it's a long story and goes back years to when I and Zoot were battling it out over on
the rec.bicycles.misc newsgroup. He was going to take down that webpage of his but I see it's
still running.

"g19glock1" <[email protected]> .net.au...

> And when did you change your name from Zoot Katz to Flabio?

Zoot Katz is one of those critical mass, bike polo, beater bike riders who lives in Vancouver, I
live 120km or so away from that guy out in the valley where it's perfect terrian and traffic for
pro training.

Originally posted by Fabrizio Mazzol
At least I post under my real name, and not something like Just zis and JetLegs.

You are still in denial Ed Flabio Whitbone. We know who you are
http://geocities.com/edwhitebone/

Old Flabby Blabio, the pudgy little dreamer up in BC who spends time on the rec recumbent board instead of training like real cycling pros.

JetLegs

"JetLegs" <[email protected]> wrote in ...
> Old Flabby Blabio, the pudgy little dreamer up in BC who spends time on the rec recumbent board
> instead of training like real cycling pros.

Wrong again, I was out doing a 4 1/2 hour training block today in my full Maia/Milaneza team
kit, and got some really good feed back from passing female motorists, something I don't think
you can say.

Originally posted by Fabrizio Mazzol
I was out doing a 4 1/2 hour training block today

Yawn.

We all know the 4.5 hr. training block was at your keyboard Whitebone. Posting those never ending tall tales about your fantasy roadie life.

JetLegs

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Of course. Losers like VC St Raphael, UK 4-way pursuit champions, who were creamed by Rob English
> on his 30lb Haichi over 4000m. Actually, three of them were - he dropped the other one...

According to Young Master Robert's webby Science, the bare Hachi weighs 19.5 lbs, not 30.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:27:28 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:

>At least I post under my real name, and not something like Just zis and JetLegs.

My name *is* Guy - hence my handle.

Guy
===