TOSRV

Bentjay

Guest
It's TOSRV time so of course the weather in Ohio is going to
be miserable cold n' wet! I don't understand how the guys
can do this ride when, according to my wife and the mother
of my children, the most important holiday of the year is
coming this Sunday. (Somehow, it's alright if I ride GOBA on
Father's Day...)

BentJay

Hey BentJay, You missed a great TOSRV...oh and it was 85
and sunny.

"BentJay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's TOSRV time so of course the weather in Ohio is going
> to be miserable cold n' wet! I don't understand how the
> guys can do this ride when, according to my wife and the
> mother of my children, the most important holiday of the
> year is coming this Sunday. (Somehow, it's alright if I
> ride GOBA on Father's Day...)
>
> BentJay

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.677 /
Virus Database: 439 - Release Date: 5/4/2004

It wouldn't be TOSRV without weather, and we got weather
again this year. If you think 89 degrees is good riding
weather, your thermostat is sure set differently from mine!

Despite that (and all the independent truckers who ignored
the Highway Patrol requests and still drive on 104) , I had
a grand time. You probably passed me - I'm the slowest guy
on TOSRV, the one on the RANS Stratus wearing the Columbus
Crew jersey. Say hi when you pass me next year!

Dave Packer