Hi, definetly I'm not a regular here, but I happen to have the Total Immersion book by Terry
Laughlin for sale at $20 shipped to the US.
If interested pls email me at [email hidden].
Thanks
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi, definetly I'm not a regular here, but I happen to have the Total Immersion book by Terry
Laughlin for sale at $20 shipped to the US.
If interested pls email me at [email hidden].
Thanks
Hmmm. I bought mine new less than a year ago here in the US for $15. Mine is paperback. Is yours
hardbound?
Vito wrote in message <[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Hi, definetly I'm not a regular here, but I happen to have the Total Immersion book by Terry
Laughlin for sale at $20 shipped to the US.If interested pls email me at [email hidden].
Thanks
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.