Totally, utterly and completely OT

Wafflydirtycatl

Guest
See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796503.html

Cheers, helen s :-D

~~~~~~~~~~
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:
> See http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796503.html

I think they need to learn the lessons of the Spontaneous Combustion episode of South Park (season 3
episode 2, according to http://southparkstudios.com/show/guide.html?season=3 ).

It provided me with one of my favourite excuses, anyway :)

Thomas Paine

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:30:37 +0100, "Ambrose Nankivell"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In related news, the tandem club has introduced a similar rule for (tandem) pilots.

Wholly reasonable.

Guy
===

"Ambrose Nankivell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In news:[email protected], wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
> <[email protected]> typed:
> > See
> >
> > http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796503.html
> >
> In related news, the tandem club has introduced a similar rule for
(tandem)
> pilots.
>
> Now see if you can guess what it's about without clicking the link.

I did actually guess. A bit of long distance plays havoc with those sorts of systems.

Its the second most common warning. (only after gear change warnings)