Totally, utterly and completely OT

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflydirtycatl, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. See

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796503.html

    Cheers, helen s :-D

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:
    > See http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796503.html

    I think they need to learn the lessons of the Spontaneous Combustion episode of South Park (season 3
    episode 2, according to http://southparkstudios.com/show/guide.html?season=3 ).

    It provided me with one of my favourite excuses, anyway :)

    Thomas Paine

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:30:37 +0100, "Ambrose Nankivell"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In related news, the tandem club has introduced a similar rule for (tandem) pilots.

    Wholly reasonable.

    Guy
    ===

  4. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

  5. W K

    W K Guest

    "Ambrose Nankivell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In news:[email protected], wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
    > <[email protected]> typed:
    > > See
    > >
    > > http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_796503.html
    > >
    > In related news, the tandem club has introduced a similar rule for
    (tandem)
    > pilots.
    >
    > Now see if you can guess what it's about without clicking the link.

    I did actually guess. A bit of long distance plays havoc with those sorts of systems.

    Its the second most common warning. (only after gear change warnings)