totaly new uni idea (i think)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dan de man, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. dan de man

    dan de man Guest

    i was thinking after having a good uni session could you make a dicycle
    BC wheel im not sure how you would turn ,but is this a new idea and is
    it plausible

    --
    dan de man

    probably the only maori unicyclist on this forum
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

  2. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

    i dont think it would be possible correct me if im am wrong but a
    dicycle is when 2 wheels are stacked on top of each other ....if that
    being true i dont think a dicycle bc would work .....but it would be
    really awsom if it did

    --
    dorfman

    my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
    my myspace
    http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
    dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

  3. Naomi

    Naomi Guest

    dorfman wrote:
    > i dont think it would be possible correct me if im am wrong but a
    > dicycle is when 2 wheels are stacked on top of each other ....if that
    > being true i dont think a dicycle bc would work .....but it would be
    > really awsom if it did

    I think that is commonly just called a two wheeler.

    However:
    http://tinyurl.com/ctald

    and

    http://tinyurl.com/8fe88

    --
    Naomi

    I read a book " Relativity Made Simple."
    And simple it was, as long as you could follow easy mathematical
    concepts such as:

    A=B, B=C, therefore A=D.
    Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

  4. dorfman wrote:
    > i dont think it would be possible correct me if im am wrong but a
    > dicycle is when 2 wheels are stacked on top of each other ....if that
    > being true i dont think a dicycle bc would work .....but it would be
    > really awsom if it did

    A dicycle usually means two wheels side-by-side. A BC dicycle would be
    pretty much like a dumb-bell. You can buy a sort of dicycle ultimate
    wheel (i.e. with pedals on a crankshaft between two wheels) - I think
    UDC sell them.

    Rob

    --
    rob.northcott

    'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
    weekend in May 2006

  5. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    dan de man wrote:
    > i was thinking after having a good uni session could you make a dicycle
    > BC wheel im not sure how you would turn ,but is this a new idea and is
    > it plausible

    this has nothin to do with your thread at all.. but your sig says the
    only maori unicyclist on this forum.. and im pretty sure our very own
    munimanpete is infact a maori. end of thread jack

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  6. Unitik908 wrote:
    > this has nothin to do with your thread at all.. but your sig says the
    > only maori unicyclist on this forum.. and im pretty sure our very own
    > munimanpete is infact a maori. end of thread jack

    Veeby (Munimanpete) ain't got no maori blood in him, I think he's dutch
    or something like that. Myself on the other hand, have maori ancestory,
    and through some random equation that I don't know, i'm 3/16 maori ;)

    --
    unicyclistjoe

    NZUni President
    94cm Highest Hop