Touch-up paint for Schwinn 2000 GLX

Jpfler

Guest
Can't find a good color match touch-up paint for my "deep metallic blue" 2000 Schwinn GLX. Has
anyone with this color bike found a good match paint? Thanks.

Jim

"Jpfler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Can't find a good color match touch-up paint for my "deep metallic blue" 2000 Schwinn GLX. Has
> anyone with this color bike found a good match paint? Thanks. Jim

Have the same problem for my bike - it's a sort of flame orange. Can't find any car colours near, so
I'm thinking of using Humbrol aircraft modelling enamel; and just hoping that the small area won't
show too much if it's nearly the same colour.

--
M Stewart Milton Keynes, UK www.megalith.freeserve.co.uk/oddimage.htm