Touch-up paint for Schwinn 2000 GLX

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jpfler, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. Jpfler

    Jpfler Guest

    Can't find a good color match touch-up paint for my "deep metallic blue" 2000 Schwinn GLX. Has
    anyone with this color bike found a good match paint? Thanks.

    Jim

    Tags:

  2. "Jpfler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can't find a good color match touch-up paint for my "deep metallic blue" 2000 Schwinn GLX. Has
    > anyone with this color bike found a good match paint? Thanks. Jim

    Have the same problem for my bike - it's a sort of flame orange. Can't find any car colours near, so
    I'm thinking of using Humbrol aircraft modelling enamel; and just hoping that the small area won't
    show too much if it's nearly the same colour.

    --
    M Stewart Milton Keynes, UK www.megalith.freeserve.co.uk/oddimage.htm