Touching The Void (Reprise)

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Bryan Hall, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Bryan Hall

    Bryan Hall Guest

    For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
    it advertised in Bournemouth for showing end March.

    I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out

    ;-)

    Bryan Hall Dorzet

    Tags:

  2. > For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
    > it advertised
    in
    > Bournemouth for showing end March.
    >
    > I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out

    And still south, also showing at Chichester New Park cinema,
    22 to 30 March.

    See following link:

    http://www.chichestercinema.org/

    --
    Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

    'Mountains or Mole Hills ... summiting still brings
    the same excitement'

  3. Boo

    Boo Guest

    Bryan Hall wrote:
    > For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
    > it advertised in Bournemouth for showing end March.

    Also back on at the DOY in Brighton this month.

    --
    Boo

  4. David Hart

    David Hart Guest

    Just bought his second book This game of ghosts.

    Go buy and read as good as ttv.

    Dave

    "Boo" <[email protected]_me_no_spam.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bryan Hall wrote:
    > > For those of you following earlier threads, I've just
    > > seen it advertised
    in
    > > Bournemouth for showing end March.
    > >

    > Also back on at the DOY in Brighton this month.
    >
    > --
    > Boo

  5. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    David Hart <[email protected]> wrote
    >Just bought his second book This game of ghosts.
    >
    >Go buy and read as good as ttv.
    >
    >Dave

    My daughter bought it for me but I haven't got into it
    somehow.....
    --
    Gordon

  6. Jim Hutton

    Jim Hutton Guest

    On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:54:59 -0000, "Bryan Hall"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
    >it advertised in Bournemouth for showing end March.
    >
    >I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out
    >
    >;-)
    >
    >Bryan Hall Dorzet

    Gloucester this week 8 - ? March. May still be on at the
    Orpheus Henleaze, where I saw it last week.

    Don't miss it - the best climbing filming I have ever seen,
    and a good script too.

    Jim Hutton

  7. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    David Hart <[email protected]> wrote
    >Took me two starts to get into it. Persevere with it. It
    >helps to have been to some of the places that are talked
    >about. The Chamonix in the winter bit becomes "real" if
    >you've been there climbing (Not in the winter in my case).
    >
    >It is more a series of short stories in a cronological
    >order. Try again you never know.

    I'll give it a go, but I have several books waiting to
    be read. ;-)
    --
    Gordon

  8. Duncan Gray

    Duncan Gray Guest

    "Jim Hutton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:54:59 -0000, "Bryan Hall"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >For those of you following earlier threads, I've just
    > >seen it advertised
    in
    > >Bournemouth for showing end March.
    > >
    > >I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out
    > >
    > >;-)
    > >
    > >Bryan Hall Dorzet
    > >

    > Gloucester this week 8 - ? March. May still be on at the
    > Orpheus Henleaze, where I saw it last week.

    Someone has been good enough to post an extensive list of
    showings from Inverness to Truro. It's on the MCofS site at
    http://members3.boardhost.com/MCofS/msg/1068.html

    --
    Duncan Gray

    homepage - www.duncolm.co.uk also www.mountaineering-
    scotland.org.uk The Mountaineering Council of Scotland

  9. On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:31:27 -0000, "Duncan Gray"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Someone has been good enough to post an extensive list of
    >showings from Inverness to Truro. It's on the MCofS site at
    >http://members3.boardhost.com/MCofS/msg/1068.html

    "York City Screen, Coney Street, York dates: Mar
    7,8,9,10 2004 "

    Now extended until at least 18th March.

  10. David Hart

    David Hart Guest

    Took me two starts to get into it. Persevere with it. It
    helps to have been to some of the places that are talked
    about. The Chamonix in the winter bit becomes "real" if
    you've been there climbing (Not in the winter in my case).

    It is more a series of short stories in a cronological
    order. Try again you never know.

    Dave

    news:[email protected]...