Touching The Void (Reprise)

Bryan Hall

Guest
For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
it advertised in Bournemouth for showing end March.

I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out

;-)

Bryan Hall Dorzet

> For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
> it advertised
in
> Bournemouth for showing end March.
>
> I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out

And still south, also showing at Chichester New Park cinema,
22 to 30 March.

See following link:

http://www.chichestercinema.org/

--
Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

'Mountains or Mole Hills ... summiting still brings
the same excitement'

Bryan Hall wrote:
> For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
> it advertised in Bournemouth for showing end March.

Also back on at the DOY in Brighton this month.

--
Boo

Just bought his second book This game of ghosts.

Go buy and read as good as ttv.

Dave

"Boo" <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bryan Hall wrote:
> > For those of you following earlier threads, I've just
> > seen it advertised
in
> > Bournemouth for showing end March.
> >

> Also back on at the DOY in Brighton this month.
>
> --
> Boo

David Hart <[email protected]> wrote
>Just bought his second book This game of ghosts.
>
>Go buy and read as good as ttv.
>
>Dave

My daughter bought it for me but I haven't got into it
somehow.....
--
Gordon

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:54:59 -0000, "Bryan Hall"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>For those of you following earlier threads, I've just seen
>it advertised in Bournemouth for showing end March.
>
>I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out
>
>;-)
>
>Bryan Hall Dorzet

Gloucester this week 8 - ? March. May still be on at the
Orpheus Henleaze, where I saw it last week.

Don't miss it - the best climbing filming I have ever seen,
and a good script too.

Jim Hutton

David Hart <[email protected]> wrote
>Took me two starts to get into it. Persevere with it. It
>helps to have been to some of the places that are talked
>about. The Chamonix in the winter bit becomes "real" if
>you've been there climbing (Not in the winter in my case).
>
>It is more a series of short stories in a cronological
>order. Try again you never know.

I'll give it a go, but I have several books waiting to
be read. ;-)
--
Gordon

"Jim Hutton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:54:59 -0000, "Bryan Hall"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >For those of you following earlier threads, I've just
> >seen it advertised
in
> >Bournemouth for showing end March.
> >
> >I might finally manage to see it before the DVD comes out
> >
> >;-)
> >
> >Bryan Hall Dorzet
> >

> Gloucester this week 8 - ? March. May still be on at the
> Orpheus Henleaze, where I saw it last week.

Someone has been good enough to post an extensive list of
showings from Inverness to Truro. It's on the MCofS site at
http://members3.boardhost.com/MCofS/msg/1068.html

--
Duncan Gray

homepage - www.duncolm.co.uk also www.mountaineering-
scotland.org.uk The Mountaineering Council of Scotland

Took me two starts to get into it. Persevere with it. It
helps to have been to some of the places that are talked
about. The Chamonix in the winter bit becomes "real" if
you've been there climbing (Not in the winter in my case).

It is more a series of short stories in a cronological
order. Try again you never know.

Dave

news:[email protected]...