Tour de Dope: Analysis

Klodifan said:
and yet you all read and respond to docs posts, so...

what does that say about yourselves? :rolleyes:

What it means is that there are many posters with good, valid points to make in the various threads. I read and appreciate these posts. On occassions, I sometimes even add my two cents. However, all the threads about bike racing end up being hijacked by a certain "doc" with too much time to spare. Which is fine if he has new ideas to contribute. On the contrary, he is a one joke poster with the same biased hatred and BS to spew. I'm trying to read through the forum but every second post is by this same idiot with the same old tag line. If he truly is disgusted with the sport and its players, find another damn sport, simply move on man. May I suggest cliff diving for the Doc?

Tech72 said:
What it means is that there are many posters with good, valid points to make in the various threads. I read and appreciate these posts. On occassions, I sometimes even add my two cents. However, all the threads about bike racing end up being hijacked by a certain "doc" with too much time to spare. Which is fine if he has new ideas to contribute. On the contrary, he is a one joke poster with the same biased hatred and BS to spew. I'm trying to read through the forum but every second post is by this same idiot with the same old tag line. If he truly is disgusted with the sport and its players, find another damn sport, simply move on man. May I suggest cliff diving for the Doc?
I think this post fairly represents the views of most doper apologists I know.

DeNile of doping, death, cheating, lying is their preference.

I understand this lazy view but do not empathize with it. That was how the Nazi Holocaust was instituted.

Who will help Tech72 when the life science storm troopers come for him?

Doctor.House said:
I think this post fairly represents the views of most doper apologists I know.

DeNile of doping, death, cheating, lying is their preference.

I understand this lazy view but do not empathize with it. That was how the Nazi Holocaust was instituted.

Who will help Tech72 when the life science storm troopers come for him?
Doc... seriously though... we all get it man... everyone's doped and there's this cadre that protects the dope and keeps it flowing.

frig... by en large, you're preaching to the choir. Go for a ride, get some fresh air. Judging by the number of posts you have on here, you don't get out much.