Tour de Ecosse?

Whilst it would be *excellent* to have a cycling tour of any part of the UK, I'm sure it might stand
more chance of getting Jan Ullrich taking part if his name was spelt correctly, instead of "Yan
Ullrich" ;-P

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

"Wallace Shackleton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
>

> http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
>

> Wow!

Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event ever
happening !

Graham

Graham wrote:

> Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event ever
> happening !

So by posting to it we can make it happen? Woooo! Helloooo!

Interesting. I'd go and watch the big names pelting around the Highlands.

Simonb

"Simonb" <sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Graham wrote:
>
> > Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event
> > ever happening !
>
> So by posting to it we can make it happen? Woooo! Helloooo!

I was commenting on the lack of interest, what is your point ?

Graham

"Graham" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Wallace Shackleton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
> > From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
> >
> > http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
> >
> > Wow!
>
> Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event ever
> happening !

No lack of interest here. I'm very interested, just didn't have anything useful to comment.

--
[email protected] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/ Ye hypocrites! are these your
pranks? To murder men and give God thanks? Desist, for shame! Proceed no further: God won't accept