Tour de Ecosse?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wallace Shackle, Oct 5, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:03:43 +0100, Wallace Shackleton <[email protected]> wrote:

    > From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
    >

    >http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
    >

    >Wow!

    You're right to add the question mark as this is still far from certain. My understanding is the
    dates are down as a marker on the busy international calendar and not much else is in place yet.

    Regards! Stephen

  3. Whilst it would be *excellent* to have a cycling tour of any part of the UK, I'm sure it might stand
    more chance of getting Jan Ullrich taking part if his name was spelt correctly, instead of "Yan
    Ullrich" ;-P

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**[email protected]*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Wallace Shackleton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]...
    > From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
    >

    > http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
    >

    > Wow!

    Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event ever
    happening !

    Graham

    > --
    > Wallace Shackleton,
    >
    > Kinross, Scotland.
    >
    > Cycling in Kinross-shire www.cyclekinross.org.uk
    >
    > Perth & Kinross Cycle Campaign www.bycycle.org.uk

  5. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Graham wrote:

    > Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event ever
    > happening !

    So by posting to it we can make it happen? Woooo! Helloooo!

    Interesting. I'd go and watch the big names pelting around the Highlands.

    Simonb

  6. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Simonb" <sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Graham wrote:
    >
    > > Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event
    > > ever happening !
    >
    > So by posting to it we can make it happen? Woooo! Helloooo!

    I was commenting on the lack of interest, what is your point ?

    Graham

    > Interesting. I'd go and watch the big names pelting around the Highlands.
    >
    > Simonb

  7. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    "Graham" <[email protected]> writes:

    > "Wallace Shackleton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:D[email protected]...
    > > From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
    > >
    > > http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
    > >
    > > Wow!
    >
    > Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much hope of this event ever
    > happening !

    No lack of interest here. I'm very interested, just didn't have anything useful to comment.

    --
    [email protected] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/ Ye hypocrites! are these your
    pranks? To murder men and give God thanks? Desist, for shame! Proceed no further: God won't accept