Tour de Farce

Inconnu

Guest
Well, it gets worse by the hour

They just let some fat druggie ****** who hasn't won anything worth having for the last
six years in.

It's a good job they still have the Giro to remember and a Vuelta to look forward to whilst Davey
Crockett and the rest of Buffalo Bill Leblanc's tame Tour Troupe perform a few lethargic passa
dobles for the long suffering Frankreich lumpenproletariate.

Geez, even the most conservative Frog-Gobbler would trade you 10 Davey Crockettsfor a real star like
Pantani and 10 Kraut Druggies for a drug free World Champion like der Italienischer Lowe-Konig

Please reply to: [email protected]

"inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, it gets worse by the hour
>
> They just let some fat druggie ****** who hasn't won anything worth having
for the last six years in.

> It's a good job they still have the Giro to remember and a Vuelta to look
forward to whilst Davey Crockett and the rest of Buffalo Bill Leblanc's tame Tour Troupe perform a
few lethargic passa dobles for the long suffering Frankreich lumpenproletariate.

> Geez, even the most conservative Frog-Gobbler would trade you 10 Davey
Crockettsfor a real star like Pantani and 10 Kraut Druggies for a drug free World Champion like der
Italienischer Lowe-Konig

<plummy british accent> What a strange man </plummy british accent>

Stan Cox

<[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Well, it gets worse by the hour
>
> They just let some fat druggie ****** who hasn't won anything worth having for the last six
> years in.

<snip>

Well, I'm not a big fan of Ullrich (I presume this is who you're referring to), but lets just look
at the facts:

Jan's palmares in the last 6 years:

1997 Stage Tour de Suisse 1st German road championschip 1st Tour de France + 2 stages 1st HEW
Cyclassics

1998 3 stages Tour de France 2nd Tour De France

1999 1st Vuelta a Espana + 2 stages 1st World time trial championship

2000 1st Olympic road race 2nd Olympic time trial 2nd TDF

2001 1st German road championship 1st World time trial champion

2003 1st Rund um Köln <-- just recently, showing he has *some* form.

So, I guess victories in your national road race, the TDF, the VaE, the Worlds TT, and Olympic road
race are nothing to write home about?

Dude, what are you smoking?

- Boyd S.

"inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, it gets worse by the hour
>
> They just let some fat druggie ****** who hasn't won anything worth having
for the last six years in.

> It's a good job they still have the Giro to remember and a Vuelta to look
forward to whilst Davey Crockett and the rest of Buffalo Bill Leblanc's tame Tour Troupe perform a
few lethargic passa dobles for the long suffering Frankreich lumpenproletariate.

> Geez, even the most conservative Frog-Gobbler would trade you 10 Davey
Crockettsfor a real star like Pantani and 10 Kraut Druggies for a drug free World Champion like der
Italienischer Lowe-Konig

> Please reply to: [email protected]

Just wait a minute now! You are a Canadian, talking like an Australian, dis-ing a German rider
(Lance's only competition), knocking the French authorities, etc.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Keep up the good work. <g>

Hawke