Tour de Farce

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Inconnu, May 24, 2003.

  1. Inconnu

    Inconnu Guest

    Well, it gets worse by the hour

    They just let some fat druggie wanker who hasn't won anything worth having for the last
    six years in.

    It's a good job they still have the Giro to remember and a Vuelta to look forward to whilst Davey
    Crockett and the rest of Buffalo Bill Leblanc's tame Tour Troupe perform a few lethargic passa
    dobles for the long suffering Frankreich lumpenproletariate.

    Geez, even the most conservative Frog-Gobbler would trade you 10 Davey Crockettsfor a real star like
    Pantani and 10 Kraut Druggies for a drug free World Champion like der Italienischer Lowe-Konig

    Please reply to: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Stan Cox

    Stan Cox Guest

    "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, it gets worse by the hour
    >
    > They just let some fat druggie wanker who hasn't won anything worth having
    for the last six years in.

    > It's a good job they still have the Giro to remember and a Vuelta to look
    forward to whilst Davey Crockett and the rest of Buffalo Bill Leblanc's tame Tour Troupe perform a
    few lethargic passa dobles for the long suffering Frankreich lumpenproletariate.

    > Geez, even the most conservative Frog-Gobbler would trade you 10 Davey
    Crockettsfor a real star like Pantani and 10 Kraut Druggies for a drug free World Champion like der
    Italienischer Lowe-Konig

    <plummy british accent> What a strange man </plummy british accent>

    Stan Cox

  3. <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Well, it gets worse by the hour
    >
    > They just let some fat druggie wanker who hasn't won anything worth having for the last six
    > years in.

    <snip>

    Well, I'm not a big fan of Ullrich (I presume this is who you're referring to), but lets just look
    at the facts:

    Jan's palmares in the last 6 years:

    1997 Stage Tour de Suisse 1st German road championschip 1st Tour de France + 2 stages 1st HEW
    Cyclassics

    1998 3 stages Tour de France 2nd Tour De France

    1999 1st Vuelta a Espana + 2 stages 1st World time trial championship

    2000 1st Olympic road race 2nd Olympic time trial 2nd TDF

    2001 1st German road championship 1st World time trial champion

    2003 1st Rund um Köln <-- just recently, showing he has *some* form.

    So, I guess victories in your national road race, the TDF, the VaE, the Worlds TT, and Olympic road
    race are nothing to write home about?

    Dude, what are you smoking?

    - Boyd S.

  4. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, it gets worse by the hour
    >
    > They just let some fat druggie wanker who hasn't won anything worth having
    for the last six years in.

    > It's a good job they still have the Giro to remember and a Vuelta to look
    forward to whilst Davey Crockett and the rest of Buffalo Bill Leblanc's tame Tour Troupe perform a
    few lethargic passa dobles for the long suffering Frankreich lumpenproletariate.

    > Geez, even the most conservative Frog-Gobbler would trade you 10 Davey
    Crockettsfor a real star like Pantani and 10 Kraut Druggies for a drug free World Champion like der
    Italienischer Lowe-Konig

    > Please reply to: [email protected]

    Just wait a minute now! You are a Canadian, talking like an Australian, dis-ing a German rider
    (Lance's only competition), knocking the French authorities, etc.

    What the hell is wrong with you?

    Keep up the good work. <g>

    Hawke

  5. Tom Kunich