Tour de France 2003

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Szymanski, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Szymanski

    Szymanski Guest

    Trip to Tour de France Jul 10 -17 2003. Covers following stages: Jul 11 - stage in lyon Jul 13 Alp d
    Huez Jul 14 Col du L Izoard Jul 15 stage in gap luxury coach transportation all around, if you take
    your own bike you can ride to/from stages. 6 nights hotels with breakfast and dinner Price 1.190.00
    if interested pls email.

    Tags:

  2. John

    John Guest

    "szymanski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Trip to Tour de France Jul 10 -17 2003. Covers following stages: Jul 11 - stage in lyon Jul 13 Alp
    > d Huez Jul 14 Col du L Izoard Jul 15 stage in gap luxury coach transportation all around, if you
    > take your own bike you can ride to/from stages. 6 nights hotels with breakfast and dinner Price
    > 1.190.00 if interested pls email.

    So you like to be on the Alpe d'Huez te 13th, and you promise us to be on the Izoard the 14th. You
    never manage that. Before you finaly are able to decend L' Alpe D' Huez your next day's destiny
    L'izoard is completly sealed off.

    " if you take your own bike you can
    > ride to/from stages"

    Are you mad ?

    I suppose people have to pay upfront. To hear nothing more afterwards ?