Tour De France 2013

Originally Posted by classic1 .

U think? Six of the Armstrong 'wins' were among the most boring tours I can recall.
Wow, really? There were more memorable moments racing moments in those tours than most any I have seen minus lemond/fignon in Paris. I had my doubts LA would win any of the tours he ended up winning. There were a couple boring tours in those years but 6 out of seven.... no way!

He and Ulrich slugging it out was great racing day to day.

Originally Posted by limerickman .

Eurosport did a feature called The Ride involving an amateur, a former professional and a current professional ride one of the major climbs.
This was an good event. Very well done and a lot of fun. Good to see Richard Virenque enjoying his life. Norwegian did pretty well actually. You really get a feel for the physiques and fitness difference between the average rider and the pros!

Originally Posted by Busch .

This was an good event. Very well done and a lot of fun. Good to see Richard Virenque enjoying his life. Norwegian did pretty well actually. You really get a feel for the physiques and fitness difference between the average rider and the pros!
Glad that you liked it.

Busch said:
Wow, really?  There were more memorable moments racing moments in those tours than most any I have seen minus lemond/fignon in Paris.
lemond/fignon 89' tour from start to finish !

certainly gt news related as wiggins sets his course away from road racing shortly and return to the track. a graceful exit engineered by the one who could have made sky news conferences very uncomfortable. i wish him luck on the track, but i get the feeling he was a tdf champion in the walkowiak mode-a one off generally thought to have benefitted mightily from circumstance.

Froome is as collected in speech as Wiggins is in riding style, well done

Originally Posted by limerickman .

British news interview with Froome
Thats a great interview. Besides his riding style, it's hard to dislike this guy, very well spoken seems like a decent bloke.