Tour De France - 2014 - My Inspiration

[email protected]

Nov 4, 2015
My husband and I went on our honeymoon in the summer of 2014. We were in Paris during the Tour de France. I had never been interested in bicycles before this time. However, being present in the Tour de France inspired me to try out this magnificent sport. I was able to learn the ins and outs of the Tour de France. I became addicted with it. I feel that it is something that I will follow for the rest of my life. I have added the participation of the Tour de France into my bucket list.

Have anyone of you physically been present in the Tour de France? Have anyone of you participated in the Tour de France? I would love to hear your experiences.

I've been physically present at the Tour De France and it is a very impressive spectacle. The Tour remains the premier cycling event in our sport and therefore it enjoys unparalleled levels of attention and support.

In what way do you hope to participate at the Tour De France?

How did you feel during the event? I felt like I was dreaming. It was so beautiful. I still stop and think about the event. I do not think that there is anything that is comparable to the rush I felt at the event.

Personally, I do not think that I am good enough to participate as a biker in the competition. However I would love to be part of a sponsor team. I would love to be there to help the cyclists and to improve the quality of the event.

I've never actually seen it but I used to watch it on TV with my dad every year, and even just watching it on screen I always found it very motivating. I know I'm never going to cycle at that level, nor do I aspire to, but seeing the amount of work and perseverance that goes into the whole thing is super inspiring.