Tour de France DVDs

Status

Alan Henderson

Guest
Interested in getting a DVD or two of the Tour de France. Any recommendations as to what years would
be the most entertaining to start with or our they all pretty good? How about with other major
tours? Thanks in advance.

Noel Llopis

Guest
Alan Henderson wrote:

> Interested in getting a DVD or two of the Tour de France. Any recommendations as to what years
> would be the most entertaining to start with or our they all pretty good? How about with other
> major tours? Thanks in advance.

Check out the reviews of cycling DVDs in DVDTalk. There are a lot of Tour de France reviews, as well
as some Giros, Vueltas, and a bunch of classics.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/list.php?studioID=161&reviewType=DVD+Video

From the list, the 2003 and the 1989 Tours have the highest score.

--Noel

Alan Henderson

Guest
Excellent! Thank you....

"Noel Llopis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Alan Henderson wrote:
>
> > Interested in getting a DVD or two of the Tour de France. Any recommendations as to what years
> > would be the most entertaining to start with or our they all pretty good? How about with other
> > major tours?
Thanks
> > in advance.
>
> Check out the reviews of cycling DVDs in DVDTalk. There are a lot of Tour
de
> France reviews, as well as some Giros, Vueltas, and a bunch of classics.
>
> http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/list.php?studioID=161&reviewType=DVD+Video
>
> From the list, the 2003 and the 1989 Tours have the highest score.
>

> --Noel

Tom Kunich

Guest
"Alan Henderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Interested in getting a DVD or two of the Tour de France. Any recommendations as to what years
> would be the most entertaining to start with or our they all pretty good? How about with other
> major tours? Thanks in advance.

I really liked the 2002 long version from World Cycling Productions. I have all of Lance's and
Greg's Tours and I think that the '86 Tour was also pretty exciting. Too bad Greg never got enough
perspective to see what great racing Hinault made of that race.

Status
Not open for further replies.