Tour de France hill rating system

  • Thread starter Chris Zacho The Wheelman
  • Start date



Was first prize a liter of soured yak butter?

Strictly, speaking, a yak is a male animal, so "yak butter" is an
oxymoron equivalent to "bull butter."

The female yak is called a nak.

On the other hand, is suppose if one insisted on "milking" a yak, the
proceeds would have many of the characteristics of soured butter.
 
[email protected] says...

>Was first prize a liter of soured yak butter?


>Strictly, speaking, a yak is a male animal, so "yak butter" is an
>oxymoron equivalent to "bull butter."


Ironic, no?

>The female yak is called a nak.


>On the other hand, is suppose if one insisted on "milking" a yak, the
>proceeds would have many of the characteristics of soured butter.


It is comforting to see at least one person read between the lines.
 
Mad Dog wrote:
> Turdgun Gringioni says...
>
> >It's rating w/ regards to mass start racing.

>
> Penis Breath -
>
> You're far dumber than you appear to be at first glance.
>
> And that's impressive, to say the least.




Dumbass -

Read the thread title. The TdF system doesn't include altitude. Period.
If you want to include altitude in your own personal Fred Rating
System, go for it. I'd be interested to see how you incorporate it.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
 
[email protected] wrote:
> Was first prize a liter of soured yak butter?
>
> Strictly, speaking, a yak is a male animal, so "yak butter" is an
> oxymoron equivalent to "bull butter."
>
> The female yak is called a nak.
>
> On the other hand, is suppose if one insisted on "milking" a yak, the
> proceeds would have many of the characteristics of soured butter.




Dumbass -

After a month of eating various yak parts, I got seriously sick of it.

On the other hand, it's very impressive that, using yaks, people
actually live in that area. 99.9% of us Fattie Americans (including me)
would consider it a wasteland.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
 
Turdgun Gringioni says...

>Read the thread title. The TdF system doesn't include altitude. Period.


Hey dumbass, it was YOUR link that brought altitude into the picture - the link
that YOU claimed to be definitive. The TdF system doesn't need altitude because
their climbs don't go all that high. Get a clue, moron.

>I'd be interested to see how you incorporate it.


It wouldn't be difficult to incorporate if needed. If a climb was Cat. 1 at
2000 meters, it might be HC at 4000 meters. Etc.

>thanks,


You're welcome. I'm happy to help the mentally disadvantaged such as you to
bump up their limited learning curve.
 
In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan
Gringioni says...
>
>
>
>[email protected] wrote:
>> Was first prize a liter of soured yak butter?
>>
>> Strictly, speaking, a yak is a male animal, so "yak butter" is an
>> oxymoron equivalent to "bull butter."
>>
>> The female yak is called a nak.
>>
>> On the other hand, is suppose if one insisted on "milking" a yak, the
>> proceeds would have many of the characteristics of soured butter.

>
>
>
>Dumbass -
>
>After a month of eating various yak parts, I got seriously sick of it.
>
>On the other hand, it's very impressive that, using yaks, people
>actually live in that area. 99.9% of us Fattie Americans (including me)
>would consider it a wasteland.
>
>thanks,
>
>K. Gringioni.


You missed it.
 
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:


> Dumbass -
>
> Read the thread title. The TdF system doesn't include altitude. Period.
> If you want to include altitude in your own personal Fred Rating
> System, go for it. I'd be interested to see how you incorporate it.
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.


wow, you were actually being nice and helpful, and at tour time no less,
thanks! :)
(i know you love it when i put smilies in posts to you)
heather
 
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:35:29 -0700, h squared
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
>
>> Dumbass -
>>
>> Read the thread title. The TdF system doesn't include altitude. Period.
>> If you want to include altitude in your own personal Fred Rating
>> System, go for it. I'd be interested to see how you incorporate it.
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> K. Gringioni.

>
>wow, you were actually being nice and helpful, and at tour time no less,
>thanks! :)
>(i know you love it when i put smilies in posts to you)
>heather
>


He's adorable.

jj
 
On 11 Jul 2005 15:36:48 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
>[email protected] wrote:
>> Was first prize a liter of soured yak butter?
>>
>> Strictly, speaking, a yak is a male animal, so "yak butter" is an
>> oxymoron equivalent to "bull butter."
>>
>> The female yak is called a nak.
>>
>> On the other hand, is suppose if one insisted on "milking" a yak, the
>> proceeds would have many of the characteristics of soured butter.

>
>
>
>Dumbass -
>
>After a month of eating various yak parts, I got seriously sick of it.
>
>On the other hand, it's very impressive that, using yaks, people
>actually live in that area. 99.9% of us Fattie Americans (including me)
>would consider it a wasteland.
>
>thanks,
>
>K. Gringioni.



were the yaks aware of what category the hills they were climbing
were?

3 "were"s in one sentence... YES!!!
 
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
> [email protected] wrote:


> > Strictly, speaking, a yak is a male animal, ...
> >
> > The female yak is called a nak.
> >


> After a month of eating various yak parts, I got seriously sick of it.


So Yuk on Yak, unless you have Nak for your Cak?
 
David Ferguson wrote:
>
> were the yaks aware of what category the hills they were climbing
> were?
>
> 3 "were"s in one sentence... YES!!!




Dumbass -

3 "were's" in one sentence - very impressive.

I don't think the yaks were aware of the TdF rating system, but I could
be wrong. Nevertheless, those are impressive animals. They're a
relative of our domesticated cows, but they're coordinated. Weird to
see animals that big walking surefootedly on ledges on the sides of
cliffs. I couldn't do it, but that's because I'm an urbanized American
Fattie.


thanks,

K. Gringioni.
 
h squared wrote:
\>
> wow, you were actually being nice and helpful, and at tour time no less,
> thanks! :)
> (i know you love it when i put smilies in posts to you)
> heather





Dumbass -

Come on. When have I ever not been nice and helpful? I include "thanks"
w/ every post.


thanks,

K. Gringioni.
graduate, h.halvorson charm school
 
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > I've ridden over 17,500 ft. passes and yes, the altitude does factor
>> > in, of course.
>> >

>>
>> My penis is bigger than yours and my father can beat your father up

>
>
>
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Any Fred, even you, can ride over passes that high, as long as enough
> acclimatization time is put in.
>
> thanks,
>
>


That is Mr. Fattest Master to you!