Tour de france : Live Streaming Video website link needed

mmamster

Jan 2, 2004
Last year I had a link to a european live streaming video coverage of the TdF which I was able to synchronise with Phil Ligget on the cnadian OLN network. Heaven!!!

Trouble is I lost my bookmarks in a computer crash last year.

Does anyone know a website that provides live streaming video of the tour for broadband users?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cheers

Last year I saw the TDF on the net , webcast courtesy the Danes , this year apparently one needs to pay for it . Go here http://login.tv2.dk/
and see if you can make anything out in danish. :D
arvind

At the risk of you all "sucking my wheel" (in other words, clogging all the band width ;) ) ...Who is your buddy? Who is your mate (as an American, that sure sounds strange!)? There is a site: www.stvod.com/live_video.jsp?id=9 It is Chinese (yep, gotta love the world's biggest tech. pirates (not to mention world's largest oppressive gov.)). The stream can be quite fragmented and the coverage pre-empted at times but at least it's something. Log onto www.eurosport.com for live audio, watch the Chinese feed and you are set! :)

-Go Simmoni / Ride Tommasini ("If it isn't Itallian, it isn't pure")

I don't get anything on this site. I have signed up to TV2.dk and cannot get anything. I paye something for the program and mym system just hangs and waits. Nothing though. I did watch the tour last year on Belgian TV, but I heard this year they blocked the right for the tour program.

On TV2. They don't usually start their live coverage until 1400-1430. That is why you get kicked off. It happens to all of us. Here's the drill, assuming you've paid. Go to the webpage URL indicated above. Look on the left for the link "Touren Live". Click on it. On the new page, klick on "Start Live Streaming" at the bottom. You'll get a video page. Logon and wait. Good luck.

Yeah.. that is what I did the next day after posting the message and it worked. Now I have a half day working day, the first watching the tour. :rolleyes: :D
Riveted to this.
Thanks for the post/.....

how do you pay, i tired i just can't manage it?

i want to do it by sms but it will not work.

france 2 is offering a similar service

i am in the uk.

How much is it in US dollars?

sysconx said:
Yeah.. that is what I did the next day after posting the message and it worked. Now I have a half day working day, the first watching the tour. :rolleyes: :D
Riveted to this.
Thanks for the post/.....