Tour De France: Living the Dream

Ah Grasshopper. It only appears that I made a rookie spelling mistake. All other members of the audience know that I put that in on purpose as a test for Helmut....and he failed.

Also, Cranky, I believe the correct spelling is "manoeuvre", although so many people get this wrong that other versions are becoming legit - not sure about "manoevre" though. You know what they say about people living in glass houses......

Hey Helmut - here's what elucidate actually means:

"To make clear or plain, especially by explanation; clarify.

I fail to see the redundancy, because there isn't one. Or don't you know what "redundancy" means either? Also, since when is stating a fact hypocrisy?

And can't you come up with your own material instead of stealing mine? "Prove me wrong" has already been used.

In closing, I invoke words immortalized by Dieter of Sprockets fame (Google it if you must):

Helmut, your story has become tiresome.

Yo...Bimbo...

I can't spell to save my life. :D Especially french words. I'm dislexycal. I was saying that Helmut dummied on the spelling mistake sucker play. A sucker play you fell for like a rookie.:p

You still haven't recognized the irony that you are criticizing Helmut for criticizing others. By circular logic...you are criticizing yourself. And don't tell me you know Helmut. We know more about cyclingcyclone in one post than a thousand from the Scarlet Pimpernel sometimes known as Helmut. You see Helmut is illusory...it isn't really a person. It changes identities like a chameleon. To get drawn into argument with it displays your naivete, for it has trapped you like a spider. The more you struggle...the more the web enwraps you. You are doomed.

Concerning myself, I'm not criticizing anyone except the OP who still hasn't responded to my question regarding his involvement in the plugged show. But since I'm not criticizing the OP for criticizing, I haven't got myself into a circular argument that has my head up my own fundament.:p

In finishing I leave you with a quote from Grainger's Nomads of the Foresaken Sea:

"The ship was vast and wooden, and worthy of its imminent journey"

I recived PM about this topic. What a fashinating thread! I like it too much.:eek:

I have a bad news for you, Jojimbo. You defending apparent trollmen makes you the accomplis. Eden said it best. Cranky, you are too much smart…and funny. Helmut fooled me too. Oh, well :rolleyes:

Yojimbo_ said:
So you're saying that you've grown tired of chasing your own tail? Because really, like Cranky et al have pointed out, you've only called me names and demanded apologies... for calling people names.

Do I need to trot out the definition of hypocrite again?

You probably thought at some point you had a argument but even your dumb, non-spelling, grammatically incorrect ass has to realize by now that you're just doing the same thing I do, albeit in a clumsy thoughtless sort of way.

Please allow me to translate:
Yojimbo_ said:
Ah Grasshopper. It only appears that I made a rookie spelling mistake. All other members of the audience know that I put that in on purpose as a test for Helmut....and he failed.
Cranky, I am using the old "I made a mistake on purpose" justification for looking like a dumb ass.

Also, Cranky, I believe the correct spelling is "manoeuvre", although so many people get this wrong that other versions are becoming legit - not sure about "manoevre" though. You know what they say about people living in glass houses......
I will now use my gilded turd skills of grammar and spelling to show that you are beneath me, though I know we are the same.

Hey Helmut - here's what elucidate actually means:

"To make clear or plain, especially by explanation; clarify.

I fail to see the redundancy, because there isn't one. Or don't you know what "redundancy" means either?
I had to look up the definition because I originally gleaned the meaning from a thesaurus and wanted to cover my butt.

Also, since when is stating a fact hypocrisy?
I will now throw out hyperbole because we all know this "fact" is relative.

And can't you come up with your own material instead of stealing mine? "Prove me wrong" has already been used.
Though the declaration "prove me wrong" has been used since....oh......forever, I used it first here and have all rights and privileges contained therein.

In closing, I invoke words immortalized by Dieter of Sprockets fame (Google it if you must):

I know that I too look like an ass, so I will take my ball and go home.

Dude, you take yourself WAY too seriously.

Come on guys, no fair having fun like this while I'm away.
So I have my popcorm ready for round two... go
wink.gif

Gents....

If I was taking this seriously, I wouldn't be posting.

I find it all quite amusing, although Helmut's rants have become tiresome for me. He is indeed a small man.

May I ask as to what Helmut is ranting about? It is you who are becoming tiresome repeating the same "Helmut is a small man" and "your rants are tiring" songs again and again. In fact, Helmut explained his position, and even offered an apology to you some posts back!

Yojimbo_ said:
Gents....

I find it all quite amusing, although Helmut's rants have become tiresome for me. He is indeed a small man.
Dude, do tell, because I really want to know: how does it feel to be dogpiled. I've never been on the bottom of one before and I've always been dogpile-curious. I mean, I've seen it happen and thought, "Oh boy, that's got to hurt," but there must be something to it, right? Why would anyone volunteer for such an excruciating mission?

dogpile
(Usenet, probably from mainstream "puppy pile") When many people post unfriendly responses in short order to a single posting, they are sometimes said to "dogpile" or "dogpile on" the person to whom they're responding. For example, when a religious missionary posts a simplistic appeal to alt.atheism, he can expect to be dogpiled.

What was it like down there? It couldn't have been fun. Your latest post reeks of defeatism. Honestly, with this many people piling on -- calling you a dumb ass and what not -- you've got to wonder if they're not right, eh? Holy cow, if that many people call you a dumb ass, you'd have to be a dumb ass to at least wonder if they weren't making a valid point.

Small man? Yeah. You got me. I'm a small man. No bigger than the fleck of dust on the head of pin. I feel bad...

But, at least I didn't expose myself as a dumb ass on this public forum.

Dumb ass.

Yojimbo_ said:
Gents....

Quant aux injures, on ne les elevera jamais au-dessus de mon dedain. [F.P.G. Guizot]

Translated: As for insults, they will never be raised above my contempt.

helmutRoole2 said:
I have made up characters on this forum and pitted them against each other for the sole purpose of entertaining myself..
Does this mean that Martin Jackson was not real? ****.

Frigo's Luggage said:
You gotta love a moderator that will bump a fist fight.

It came down to a choice of either bumping this thread or bumping those Nike threads.