Tour De France: Living the Dream

Bro Deal said:
Still not going to tell us your relationship with the show???
By not answering, I think he has effectively told us that he is connected to the production or he is one of the turkeys in the show.:cool:

He probably would have lied, but I guess there are others who know who he is.:rolleyes:

I am not connected to the show. I just think it is funny how long this thread has gone on. Let's just watch the show and then continue the thread. I like the play by play idea.

cyclingcyclone said:
I am not connected to the show. I just think it is funny how long this thread has gone on. Let's just watch the show and then continue the thread. I like the play by play idea.
Uh-huh. My guess is that you are a douche bag flunkie for Discovery Channel who has a job of promoting the show, but you are too slimy to man up and admit it, For that reason I won't watch it and don't recommend anyone else does either.

Here is the one post you made after signing up to another cycling site:

Tour De France Discovery Hd Show
Looks like there is going to be a Discovery HD special on January 13th on Discovery HD Theater. It seems that 2 amatuer cyclists were selected to train with the Discovery team and do the queen stage, Stage 16.

I think this might put the sport in a positive light. It might convey the true passion and integrity of the sport, not the dark side that has plagued our sport for years.

The show is slated for January 13th at 8 pm on Discovery HD theater!!!

Here are some trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwbaxKw05Oc

www.club1080.com

this is better one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4odJP-Zuw

Bro Deal said:
Uh-huh. My guess is that you are a douche bag flunkie for Discovery Channel who has a job of promoting the show, but you are too slimy to man up and admit it, For that reason I won't watch it and don't recommend anyone else does either.

Here is the one post you made after signing up to another cycling site:

Tour De France Discovery Hd Show
Looks like there is going to be a Discovery HD special on January 13th on Discovery HD Theater. It seems that 2 amatuer cyclists were selected to train with the Discovery team and do the queen stage, Stage 16.

I think this might put the sport in a positive light. It might convey the true passion and integrity of the sport, not the dark side that has plagued our sport for years.

The show is slated for January 13th at 8 pm on Discovery HD theater!!!

Here are some trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwbaxKw05Oc

www.club1080.com

cyclingcyclone said:
For someone not connected with the show,you really went all out to register in multiple forums and pimp out the show. Why?
It makes no sense for a disinterested party to do that... mentioning it in a forum where you already participate, sure. registering in multiple forums to post the same thing, nope makes no sense.

BroDeal said:
Maybe a bunch of use could get online and do play by play commentary. It could be fun.

TheDarkLord said:
I nominate you and Helmut for that job. :D

Helmut as Phil Ligget: And this is a beautiful day for a mountain stage in the Tour de France. Of course, the pro riders have completed the course hours ago, but our two fatties are still out here giving it all they have.

Bro Deal as John Tesh: It's a glorious day for our two fatties as they wobble up the Tourmalet. The sun is shining resplendent on to their Disco kits...

Helmut as Ligget: Speaking of Disco kits I think fatty #1 has popped a seam. In deed he has. His ass is hanging out. Well, that is a disappointment, but both our boys are soldiering on... What's this? Fatty #2 has stopped. Indeed he has. He's pulled over to the side of the road. It's not a flat. I can see that. What is this? He's pointing at his mouth. Could we have a dental problem? The team car is there. They've gone to the back and... well of course, it's a banana split with all the helpings and now fatty #1 has stopped further up the course having spotted this. He's not the type to pass on a banana split. We know this from his tremendous girth. He's thrown his machine to the curb and is running back on his cleats and, oh! He's tackled the mechanic and has made off with the banana split with fatty #2 in hop pursuit. Well, John, this isn't what we'd expect to see in a mountain stage at the Tour, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Helmut as Liggett: Well as everyone knows, we've got a descent into the finish in Lushon today in Stage 10. So that should suit our amateur competitors. We won't be getting a repeat of the mountain finish yesterday when our two fatties pushed their bikes the last 4km and across the line. Let's go down to Robbie Ventura at the finish to give us who he thinks is going to win this battle of the big boys in blue today. Robbie you there...

Cranky as Robbie Ventura: Thanks Phil. Well as we saw when the pros finished four hours ago, its quite a tight finish with a slight upgrade into the final left-hand turn and then its a flat sprint for the final 400m. The two Discovery lads should be able to build up to a fast sprint for them at the finish, similar to their effort in stage 4 where they almost reached a speed of 30kph. As you know...fatty #1 has shown his class as the best sprinter so far...but today I'm going to go for fatty #2.

Helmut as Liggett: Why is that Robbie?

Cranky as Ace Ventura: I think fatty #2 missing that banana split is going to be highly motivated to get to the team bus in a hurry. They've got six dozen fresh donuts in there and I've been told that the the fatties have been informed about this on the radio.

helmutRoole2 said:
Helmut as Phil Ligget: And this is a beautiful day for a mountain stage in the Tour de France. Of course, the pro riders have completed the course hours ago, but our two fatties are still out here giving it all they have.

Bro Deal as John Tesh: It's a glorious day for our two fatties as they wobble up the Tourmalet. The sun is shining resplendent on to their Disco kits...

Helmut as Ligget: Speaking of Disco kits I think fatty #1 has popped a seam. In deed he has. His ass is hanging out. Well, that is a disappointment, but both our boys are soldiering on... What's this? Fatty #2 has stopped. Indeed he has. He's pulled over to the side of the road. It's not a flat. I can see that. What is this? He's pointing at his mouth. Could we have a dental problem? The team car is there. They've gone to the back and... well of course, it's a banana split with all the helpings and now fatty #1 has stopped further up the course having spotted this. He's not the type to pass on a banana split. We know this from his tremendous girth. He's thrown his machine to the curb and is running back on his cleats and, oh! He's tackled the mechanic and has made off with the banana split with fatty #2 in hop pursuit. Well, John, this isn't what we'd expect to see in a mountain stage at the Tour, but enjoyable nonetheless.
John Tesh? That goes back quite a few years.

Bro Deal said:
And we won't be watching it because of your spamming.
spamming on multiple forums. sheesh, be careful cyclingcyclone, spamming might lead to getting wenzeled...

earth_dweller said:
spamming on multiple forums. sheesh, be careful cyclingcyclone, spamming might lead to getting wenzeled...
Or,much worse, a savage Helmut-ing.

Crankyfeet said:
What ya doin advertising the show over there?....:rolleyes:

Cyclingcyclone is a liar. What an advertisement for Discovery Channel.
I guess he figures bad pub is better than no pub at all.