Tour de France Site hacked?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Remove The Poli, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. I'm getting sent to a porn site when I click enter

    Tags:

  2. On 30 Jan 2004 12:03:37 -0800, remove the polite word to reply wrote:
    > I'm getting sent to a porn site when I click enter

    It's http://www.letour.fr/indexus.html

  3. Xzzy

    Xzzy Guest

  4. "xzzy" <[email protected]> writes:

    > it seems to be contagious, see also: https://www.bicyclecam.com
    >
    > John Bickmore
    >
    > "remove the polite word to reply" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> I'm getting sent to a porn site when I click enter

    What you are doing is entering the wrong URL/URI.

    The PornPurveyors learned a long time ago how to register a domain that very closely resembles a
    high volume site.

    If you have a Unix or Linux system, or some other operating system that has web/net utilities, do a
    ''whois'' on microsoft.com and you will get some idea of the stunts the WebWankers get up to, and
    get a good laugh for your efforts too !!

    MICROSOFT.COM.AINT.WORTH.SHIT.KLUGE.ORG and

    are just a few legally, if distastefully, registered microsoft.com*** domains

    And http://www.letour.fr is where you oughtta go if you get tired of the PopUp Purgatory the
    PornPurveyors push at ya.

    [You can ftp a few useful DOS/Windoze utilities from me if you point your browser at
    ftp://24.101.200.190:5021 all perfectly free, legal and virus/worm/trojan free]

    --
    le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

  5. In article <[email protected]rs.com> , Davey
    Crockett <[email protected]> wrote: he PornPurveyors learned a long time ago how to
    register a domain that very
    > closely resembles a high volume site.
    >
    > If you have a Unix or Linux system, or some other operating system that has web/net utilities, do
    > a ''whois'' on microsoft.com and you will get some idea of the stunts the WebWankers get up to,
    > and get a good laugh for your efforts too !!
    >

    > MICROSOFT.COM.AINT.WORTH.SHIT.KLUGE.ORG and

    > are just a few legally, if distastefully, registered microsoft.com*** domains

    Well, these are hardly "registered" domains, though obviously the domain name owners (the registered
    domains would be seczy.com, kluge.org, and

    for some very silly machine names.

  6. Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> writes:

    > In article <[email protected]rs.com> , Davey
    > Crockett <[email protected]> wrote: he PornPurveyors learned a long time ago how to
    > register a domain that very
    >> closely resembles a high volume site.
    >>
    >> If you have a Unix or Linux system, or some other operating system that has web/net utilities, do
    >> a ''whois'' on microsoft.com and you will get some idea of the stunts the WebWankers get up to,
    >> and get a good laugh for your efforts too !!
    >>

    >> MICROSOFT.COM.AINT.WORTH.SHIT.KLUGE.ORG and

    >> are just a few legally, if distastefully, registered microsoft.com*** domains
    >
    > Well, these are hardly "registered" domains, though obviously the domain name owners (the
    > registered domains would be seczy.com, kluge.org, and

    > for some very silly machine names.
    >
    >> And http://www.letour.fr is where you oughtta go if you get tired of the PopUp Purgatory the
    >> PornPurveyors push at ya.
    >

    > --
    > Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

    Pretty smart for a stupid Wanker that doesn't even know where Toronto is
    --
    le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html