Tour de France Site hacked?

Remove The Poli

Guest
I'm getting sent to a **** site when I click enter

"xzzy" <[email protected]> writes:

> it seems to be contagious, see also: https://www.bicyclecam.com
>
> John Bickmore
>
> "remove the polite word to reply" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I'm getting sent to a **** site when I click enter

What you are doing is entering the wrong URL/URI.

The PornPurveyors learned a long time ago how to register a domain that very closely resembles a
high volume site.

If you have a Unix or Linux system, or some other operating system that has web/net utilities, do a
''whois'' on microsoft.com and you will get some idea of the stunts the WebWankers get up to, and
get a good laugh for your efforts too !!

MICROSOFT.COM.AINT.WORTH.****.KLUGE.ORG and

are just a few legally, if distastefully, registered microsoft.com*** domains

And http://www.letour.fr is where you oughtta go if you get tired of the PopUp Purgatory the
PornPurveyors push at ya.

[You can ftp a few useful DOS/Windoze utilities from me if you point your browser at
ftp://24.101.200.190:5021 all perfectly free, legal and virus/worm/trojan free]

--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

In article <87llnopujh.fsf@cpe0050da66e294-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com> , Davey
Crockett <[email protected]> wrote: he PornPurveyors learned a long time ago how to
register a domain that very
> closely resembles a high volume site.
>
> If you have a Unix or Linux system, or some other operating system that has web/net utilities, do
> a ''whois'' on microsoft.com and you will get some idea of the stunts the WebWankers get up to,
> and get a good laugh for your efforts too !!
>

> MICROSOFT.COM.AINT.WORTH.****.KLUGE.ORG and

> are just a few legally, if distastefully, registered microsoft.com*** domains

Well, these are hardly "registered" domains, though obviously the domain name owners (the registered
domains would be seczy.com, kluge.org, and

for some very silly machine names.

Pretty smart for a stupid ****** that doesn't even know where Toronto is
--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html