Tour de France XBOX game!!!

izzodesh

Aug 2, 2003
Well i finally found a copy on ebay and it came a few days ago
and finally got a chance to play it after the race this week...
And this game ROCKS!
its like a yr or so old but the practice rounds are a good way to learn certain things like how to pac ride and use drafting
and even how to go downhill blazing fast!

Just thought you guys should pick it up!
Anyone else have it?

The modding of bikes is cool too 8)

Yeah I bought it day of release last year on PS2. Awesome game!!!
The downhills are fatal though! Still haven't won the damn tour but final day of a tour are great.
You inspired me to throw it in tonight for a session.

I just got to ask. :rolleyes:

How do you pedal? Do you just press x and your guy auto pedals at 130rpm, or do you have to sit there and alternate buttons, how does this thing work.

Originally posted by Rompinrhino
I just got to ask. :rolleyes:

How do you pedal? Do you just press x and your guy auto pedals at 130rpm, or do you have to sit there and alternate buttons, how does this thing work.

all u have to do is hold down A
but to start up u have to tap the A button as fast as possible and then you only have to do that when you wanna sprint..
If u are a beginning rider this game is the bomb cuz its teaches you ALOT in practice mode..
no jk!

Originally posted by HoundMann
Yeah I bought it day of release last year on PS2. Awesome game!!!
The downhills are fatal though! Still haven't won the damn tour but final day of a tour are great.
You inspired me to throw it in tonight for a session.

What format is your PS2 game in? I bought a PAL (european) version of the game, not realizing it, and I have a NTSC version PS2 (american). There are mods for the PS2 which will allow you play all formats but I am not willing to risk damaging my PS2 to soder in the required chip (nor am I skilled enough for that type of job). Do you have a NTSC version of the game? I didn't think they made one. Does anyon know if there are any non soder mods which will work?