Tour de france

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
Le Tour starts August 29th I hear. I have mixed emotions about that. It won't interfere with my Summer rides but on the other hand I am a creature of habit and tradition.

Reactions: steve
I wonder if they'll actually do it. The virus isn't going anywhere but maybe if they get enough and fast enough tests the world can get back to the new normal - whatever that will be.

I have seen reports that facilities get bonuses for reported deaths and are padding the stats. Hard to know. The one thing I know is that where I live we have had one death and 35 cases. Almost all now recovered. Hard for me to panic with those numbers. We have been vigilant and careful.

Wonder if the temps will be hotter late August? They are usually hotter here at that time.

I hope they run it so as to keep the normalcy of things going as best as possible. We have given into some over exaggerated fears on this matter to a degree. My job I cross paths with those in the epidemiology field, health care and government, this mask wearing to a big degree is a feel good thing and not as effective as it is portraying so as to calm the masses. We are putting off building our immune systems by hiding in caves. So with that, I personally say sound the bugle and charge ahead and lets get this train rolling.