Tour de Geoge-uh....anyone been/going?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Was gonna head to Dalton (from Chattanooga) for Saturday's leg, weather permitting. However, I don't
    know the route, other than the fact that they are rollin' to Gainesville. Was hoping to get a good
    spot for the 'ol camera.

    Anyone....anyone......

    Tags:

  2. David wrote:

    > Was gonna head to Dalton (from Chattanooga) for Saturday's leg, weather permitting. However, I
    > don't know the route, other than the fact that they are rollin' to Gainesville. Was hoping to get
    > a good spot for the 'ol camera.
    >
    > Anyone....anyone......

    Provided to us about a week ago or so by Ronde

    The detailed complete route of the Dodge Tour de Georgia April 22-27.

    http://www.trfindley.com/misc1/TDGAcourse.DOC

    --
    Michael