Tour de Geoge-uh....anyone been/going?

David

Guest
Was gonna head to Dalton (from Chattanooga) for Saturday's leg, weather permitting. However, I don't
know the route, other than the fact that they are rollin' to Gainesville. Was hoping to get a good
spot for the 'ol camera.

Anyone....anyone......

David wrote:

> Was gonna head to Dalton (from Chattanooga) for Saturday's leg, weather permitting. However, I
> don't know the route, other than the fact that they are rollin' to Gainesville. Was hoping to get
> a good spot for the 'ol camera.
>
> Anyone....anyone......

Provided to us about a week ago or so by Ronde

The detailed complete route of the Dodge Tour de Georgia April 22-27.

http://www.trfindley.com/misc1/TDGAcourse.DOC

--
Michael