Tour de Langkawi - Later

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jan, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Don't forget !!!

    1.45am and it's worth waiting up for

    --
    Jan _o -\<, () / ()

    ---

  2. >Don't forget !!!

    >1.45am and it's worth waiting up for

    And now the vid's working :)

    Watched the stage this morning first thing, whilst having my morning coffee :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On 19 Mar 2003 06:35:59 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    >>Don't forget !!!
    >>
    >>1.45am and it's worth waiting up for
    >
    >And now the vid's working :)
    >
    >Watched the stage this morning first thing, whilst having my morning coffee :)

    is this stage 4 we're talking about? What was the cause of the handbags at the finish? Watching the
    replay I could see that Pagliarini (the stage winner) did end up a few feet to his left but nothing
    too drastic. Compare that with the other day when Brown put in a complaint (and rightly so IMO) when
    Pagliarini pushed him out of the way.

    Tim

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >> What was the cause of the handbags at the finish?
    >
    > Aparently, when the stage winner had crossed the line, Brown was close behind, but then cycled in
    > front & crossed in front of the winner a tad too close - so it was handbags at dawn.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    Personal Opinion from someone who was there. Luciano was very very popular with the crowds, he's got
    a great personality. Graham Brown probably did have a case in the first sprint but after that it was
    just sour grapes!! I'm not sure how much of the Final days presentations will be shown on TV- so I
    won't spoil the results for you all. If its not shown on TV I'll post what happened. Its just a
    small something I noticed that really made me angry. But suffice to say I'm not that keen on a
    certain persons attitude.

    --

    ---