Tour de Langkawi - Later

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jan, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan

Jan Guest

Don't forget !!!

1.45am and it's worth waiting up for

--
    Jan _o -\<, () / ()

---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.462 / Virus Database: 261 - Release Date: 13/03/03

Tags:

2. >Don't forget !!!
    >
    >1.45am and it's worth waiting up for

And now the vid's working :)

Watched the stage this morning first thing, whilst having my morning coffee :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

3. Tim Hall

Tim Hall Guest

On 19 Mar 2003 06:35:59 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>>Don't forget !!!
    >>
    >>1.45am and it's worth waiting up for
    >
    >And now the vid's working :)
    >
    >Watched the stage this morning first thing, whilst having my morning coffee :)

is this stage 4 we're talking about? What was the cause of the handbags at the finish? Watching the
    replay I could see that Pagliarini (the stage winner) did end up a few feet to his left but nothing
    too drastic. Compare that with the other day when Brown put in a complaint (and rightly so IMO) when
    Pagliarini pushed him out of the way.

Tim
    --

fast and gripping, non pompous, glossy and credible.

4. Jan

Jan Guest

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >> What was the cause of the handbags at the finish?
    >
    > Aparently, when the stage winner had crossed the line, Brown was close behind, but then cycled in
    > front & crossed in front of the winner a tad too close - so it was handbags at dawn.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >
    >

Personal Opinion from someone who was there. Luciano was very very popular with the crowds, he's got
    a great personality. Graham Brown probably did have a case in the first sprint but after that it was
    just sour grapes!! I'm not sure how much of the Final days presentations will be shown on TV- so I
    won't spoil the results for you all. If its not shown on TV I'll post what happened. Its just a
    small something I noticed that really made me angry. But suffice to say I'm not that keen on a
    certain persons attitude.

--
    Jan _o -\<, () / ()

---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.463 / Virus Database: 262 - Release Date: 17/03/03

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.