Tour de Langkawi on SBS yesterday

kingsley

Guest
The schedule said this was for an hour from 11 to 12:00.
I recorded from 10:59 to 12:05, yet seem to have missed
the final two stages (including the finish!) grrr...
(and I checked my times - it wasn't me)

Does anyone have the final 15 minutes ?

-kt

Kingsley wrote:
> The schedule said this was for an hour from 11 to 12:00. I recorded from
> 10:59 to 12:05, yet seem to have missed the final two stages (including
> the finish!) grrr... (and I checked my times - it wasn't me)
> Does anyone have the final 15 minutes ?
> -kt

G'day

I was out racing, one of the boys mentioned it was on, so I rang 'th
boss' who taped it for me. Thnakfully, she forgot to turn the video off
otherwise I would have missed the end as well. The 2nd last stage i
HUGE. 3 team mates fighting it out for overall honours...the yello
going out the back on the final climb....his team mates attacking him (
everybody else), when it was clear he was suffering too much t
win!.......whoo hoo!!....thanks SBS, enjoyed it heaps yesterday arv
with a cold VB

cheers

Hitch

cheer

-

kingsley wrote:
> The schedule said this was for an hour from 11 to 12:00.
> I recorded from 10:59 to 12:05, yet seem to have missed
> the final two stages (including the finish!) grrr...
> (and I checked my times - it wasn't me)
>
> Does anyone have the final 15 minutes ?

Yep. Basically it consists of video of guys riding road bikes while Phil
does some commentary. Then there's some graphics of GC placings, etc.
And finally some skinny girls in silk dresses dancing between clashing
bamboo poles. And lots of aerial shots of the skyscrapers in KL.

P.S. How about the typical stage profile for the TdL - a flat line
followed by a straight line at 45 degrees! Are there no descents in the
whole country?

&roo