Tour De Yawn Numeral Sept

Rude

Guest
Geeze, I actually went to sleep while watching the live feed of the TDF!
Pretty pathetic!

Maybe next year the excitement in the race will come back?

What gets me are the flashes of the "Bird Girl". Why does she get to use
our sport for her promotion? She is Lance's one big mistake IMO.

Ken

news:[email protected]...

IMKen <[email protected]> wrote:
> What gets me are the flashes of the "Bird Girl". Why does she get to use
> our sport for her promotion? She is Lance's one big mistake IMO.

Because she makes his blackberry buzz. If you know what I mean.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]