Tour director Jean-Marie Leblanc claims Lance Armstrong has "fooled" the sports world

Ronder

Aug 24, 2005
"For the first time - and these are no longer rumors, or insinuations, these are proven scientific facts - someone has shown me that in 1999, Armstrong had a banned substance called EPO in his body," Leblanc told L'Equipe.

"The ball is now in his court. Why, how, by whom? He owes explanations to us and to everyone who follows the tour. Today, what L'Equipe revealed shows me that I was fooled. We were all fooled." On Tuesday, Leblanc called the latest accusations against Armstrong shocking and troubling.

Hummm

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBZKFRNRCE.html

Ronder said:
"For the first time - and these are no longer rumors, or insinuations, these are proven scientific facts - someone has shown me that in 1999, Armstrong had a banned substance called EPO in his body," Leblanc told L'Equipe.

"The ball is now in his court. Why, how, by whom? He owes explanations to us and to everyone who follows the tour. Today, what L'Equipe revealed shows me that I was fooled. We were all fooled." On Tuesday, Leblanc called the latest accusations against Armstrong shocking and troubling.

Hummm

JMLeBlanc is a fat douchebag.
Period

Ronder said:

Hummm

Nice first post, Troll.

Like Armstrong or not the evidence is still a bit sketchy and for him to come out like he has seems a bit unprofessional. Lance brought more money and more new fans to the sport then anyone in recent History.

Fresh news, folks...

A WADA lab just released these certified results:

Leblanc has tested positive for ********!

L'Equipe has been uncharacteristically silent on the subject.

JohnO said:
Fresh news, folks...

A WADA lab just released these certified results:

Leblanc has tested positive for ********!

L'Equipe has been uncharacteristically silent on the subject.
And I've got the proof:

123456 = Leblanc
ABCDEF = ********

Therefore, Leblanc = ********

There you have it. End of story.

SD again the number of posts you have made far outweighs your IQ and your ability to construct a sensible and meaningful argument. Your education and intelligence is open for all to see. It’s not a pretty sight.

Scotty_Dog said:
Nice first post, Troll.

whiteboytrash said:
SD again the number of posts you have made far outweighs your IQ and your ability to construct a sensible and meaningful argument. Your education and intelligence is open for all to see. It’s not a pretty sight.

I don't believe quotes followed by "Hummm" warrants a sensible and meaningful argument on my part.

Regarding my IQ, I'll be sure to let you know when my post count actually reaches my Mensa tested level. Then again, us Mensans usually don't like to brag, so I'll keep it to myself.

Jean Marie, Jean Marie WTF is with You? Let the triumph be in the hands of the true heroe- yes the American Boy. Start teaching the french riders to stop partying and get on the saddle more..... :p

Perhaps Armstrong could teach LeBlanc about contradiction and how to change your argument to suit your own circumstances ?

"It would cost a million and a half dollars and a year of my life," he said. "I have a lot better things to do with the million and a half, and a lot better things I can do with my time." said Armstrong

(http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php...ug05/aug25news2)

- Funny here is what Armstrong told Filippo Simeoni during the 2004 Tour de France:

"You were wrong to testify against Michele Ferrari; you were wrong to sue me [for defamation of character]. I have lots of money and lots of time and I will destroy you. I’ll make you give up racing"

http://www.procycling.com/news_archive.aspx?ID=372

mareblu said:
Jean Marie, Jean Marie WTF is with You? Let the triumph be in the hands of the true heroe- yes the American Boy. Start teaching the french riders to stop partying and get on the saddle more..... :p

whiteboytrash said:
Funny here is what Armstrong told Filippo Simeoni during the 2004 Tour de France:

"You were wrong to testify against Michele Ferrari; you were wrong to sue me [for defamation of character]. I have lots of money and lots of time and I will destroy you. I’ll make you give up racing"
Actually, that is an accusation made by Simeoni, not proven fact.

So Armstrong chased him down to say what ? it has never been countered....

"Mighty fine attack young chap, keep up the good work !"

Scotty_Dog said:
Actually, that is an accusation made by Simeoni, not proven fact.

whiteboytrash said:
So Armstrong chased him down to say what ? it has never been countered....

"Mighty fine attack young chap, keep up the good work !"
Only Armstrong and Simeoni know what was said. We can speculate all day long about "he said, she said" remarks and never know the truth.

Simeoni put on the record to the Italian judiciary his side of the story.... Armstrong nothing.... no sorry he said (12 months after the incident) 'I shouldn't of chased him down but I never said the things that he said'..... does this sound familiar ? Legal team working overtime ? Still no counter….. and not on the record either.

Scotty_Dog said:
Only Armstrong and Simeoni know what was said. We can speculate all day long about "he said, she said" remarks and never know the truth.

whiteboytrash said:
Simeoni put on the record to the Italian judiciary his side of the story.... Armstrong nothing.... no sorry he said (12 months after the incident) 'I shouldn't of chased him down but I never said the things that he said'..... does this sound familiar ? Legal team working overtime ? Still no counter….. and not on the record either.
I think the real mark of character is that Jean Marie said none of this to Lance during their phone call. Then comes out and slams him in the press. That to me is the definition of shitweasal.
Jean Marie is L'Equipe's lap dog. He is on their leash. And he loves it.