tour down under

Fionagraham

Guest
Is the tour down under on the telly? Can't seem to see it on any of the listings. All the best Davie

Unfortunately not :(

You can read about the first stage on www.procycling.com

McEwen and Brown had a bit of a disagreement in the sprint. Brown was first over the line with Cooke
second and McEwen third. McEwen complained that Brown swerved off his line though and lost his
place. Bit rich coming from McEwen given what happened at the worlds.

Allen

Steve McGinty wrote:
> So who's your money on for the GC?

I really wouldn't know. Tafi seems very motivated.

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:04:17 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

>Steve McGinty wrote:
>> So who's your money on for the GC?
>
>I really wouldn't know. Tafi seems very motivated.

I'll take new Oz champ O'Grady.

Tafi would be a "candyass" pick - somewhere else ;-)

Cheers! Stephen http://www.scuonline.org/forum/ scottish cyclists talkin

Steve McGinty wrote:
> Tafi would be a "candyass" pick - somewhere else ;-)

No no, obvious choice is not candyass. Covering your bet by naming more than one is candyass. Or
even picking an outsider is, because no-one will give it another thought if he doesn't win, but you
are Da Man if he does.

Well never mind.