tour down under

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Fionagraham, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Fionagraham

    Fionagraham Guest

    Is the tour down under on the telly? Can't seem to see it on any of the listings. All the best Davie

    Tags:

  2. Allen Foster

    Allen Foster Guest

    Unfortunately not :(

    You can read about the first stage on www.procycling.com

    McEwen and Brown had a bit of a disagreement in the sprint. Brown was first over the line with Cooke
    second and McEwen third. McEwen complained that Brown swerved off his line though and lost his
    place. Bit rich coming from McEwen given what happened at the worlds.

    Allen

  3. Steve McGinty wrote:
    > So who's your money on for the GC?

    I really wouldn't know. Tafi seems very motivated.

  4. On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:04:17 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Steve McGinty wrote:
    >> So who's your money on for the GC?
    >
    >I really wouldn't know. Tafi seems very motivated.

    I'll take new Oz champ O'Grady.

    Tafi would be a "candyass" pick - somewhere else ;-)

    Cheers! Stephen http://www.scuonline.org/forum/ scottish cyclists talkin

  5. Steve McGinty wrote:
    > Tafi would be a "candyass" pick - somewhere else ;-)

    No no, obvious choice is not candyass. Covering your bet by naming more than one is candyass. Or
    even picking an outsider is, because no-one will give it another thought if he doesn't win, but you
    are Da Man if he does.

    Well never mind.