Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Tour du Mont Blanc

Started by jose manuel · · Last activity · 2 posts · 979 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
25 February 2004
Last activity
25 February 2004
Original author
jose manuel
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
979
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi American fellows. I’m a Spanish biker, living right now in Brussels. I’m planning to do the “Tour du Mont-Blanc” this summer with my mountain bike. This is a 4-5 day astonishing circumvallation of the Mont Blanc Massif, in France, really tough and challenging, but and the same time marvellous and unforgettable. I did it last year and I’m going to repeat this June. I’m planning also something similar in the dolomites (Italian Alps) in September. E-mail me for info, details, links, pictures…
    Bye!
    Jose

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by jose manuel
    Hi American fellows. I’m a Spanish biker, living right now in Brussels. I’m planning to do the “Tour du Mont-Blanc” this summer with my mountain bike. This is a 4-5 day astonishing circumvallation of the Mont Blanc Massif, in France, really tough and challenging, but and the same time marvellous and unforgettable. I did it last year and I’m going to repeat this June. I’m planning also something similar in the dolomites (Italian Alps) in September. E-mail me for info, details, links, pictures…
    Bye!
    Jose


    By the way, this is my e-mail: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.