Tour Easy Chopper fork/26" front wheel/with Disc brake! A smooth fast ride!

Hi everyone, another first, possibly?
I've always liked tinkering/modifiying my recumbents - previous (Rans
Tailwind 20/26 wheels in 1999, and now my Toureasy 26/700c Wheels
2007: present!
Here is my latest, and successful alteration which I have found to be
positive in looks, functionality and performance!
Forks used:-
3G forks : primetime fork, 1" head tube, threadless headset, with
disc brake tabs. 26" front disc brake wheel.
Rear wheel 700c.

So far have rode over 40 miles on it, no problems with handling,
steering etc, still a fast ride... but smoother! and looks more like
a Chopper Bike! Gets lots of looks and comments! Perhaps Easy racers
can adopt this design, to compete with the Stratus XP?

Tour Easy Chopper fork/26" wheel/with Disc brake! A smooth fast ride!

Hope this Link works..

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/Slide...mwabh1.83ye0w7p&Uy=4hc0wm&Ux=1&localeid=en_GB

On May 3, 4:56 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi everyone, another first, possibly?
> I've always liked tinkering/modifiying my recumbents - previous (Rans
> Tailwind 20/26 wheels in 1999, and now my Toureasy 26/700c Wheels
> 2007: present!
> Here is my latest, and successful alteration which I have found to be
> positive in looks, functionality and performance!
> Forks used:-
> 3G forks : primetime fork, 1" head tube, threadless headset, with
> disc brake tabs. 26" front disc brake wheel.
> Rear wheel 700c.
>
> So far have rode over 40 miles on it, no problems with handling,
> steering etc, still a fast ride... but smoother! and looks more like
> a Chopper Bike! Gets lots of looks and comments! Perhaps Easy racers
> can adopt this design, to compete with the Stratus XP?
>
> Tour Easy Chopper fork/26" wheel/with Disc brake! A smooth fast ride!
>
> Hope this Link works..
>
> http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=bomwabh...

DAMN !!!! thats good looking. Thanks for sharing.

Lewis.

*****